Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Don't roast me, but I cancelled my CD + Tape bundle because I realized I already have every variant on vinyl and I don't need them all on tape/CD. I don't even use tapes, so it'd just be a collector thing for me. 

I'll end up with:

- All 6 vinyl (Black, White, Baby Pink, Dark Pink, Green, Picture Disc)

- Standard CD (fav cover)

- Discography jacket

- Lighter 

... But I still might buy a tape. Leaning toward the translucent pink (the coolest), but the baby pink and green are calling me, too. Which tapes did y'all go with?

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Don't roast me, but I cancelled my CD + Tape bundle because I realized I already have every variant on vinyl and I don't need them all on tape/CD. I don't even use tapes, so it'd just be a collector thing for me. 

I'll end up with:

- Discography jacket

- Lighter 

... But I still might buy a tape. Leaning toward the translucent pink (the coolest), but the baby pink and green are calling me, too. Which tapes did y'all go with?

I got them all in the bundle from the uk store cause the price was so good and I love cassette tapes!! but if I had to pick just one I’d go with the green one since it’s my favorite cover or the pink one.

5 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'll end up with:

- Discography jacket

- Lighter 

Same… I ordered the standard, but im waiting for the titty boxset to drop, because if i spend my money on the tapes and cant buy the boxset i’ll be so UPSET (also hoping that they dont sold out and goes on sale lmao)

original.gif

So imusic told me that they accepted tons of preorders for the green indie variant and that they think they won’t be able to supply all of them :toofloppy: I think it’s time to order a second copy on UO just in case 

27 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

So imusic told me that they accepted tons of preorders for the green indie variant and that they think they won’t be able to supply all of them :toofloppy: I think it’s time to order a second copy on UO just in case 

Wait did they contact you? Cause I pre-ordered a copy from imusic.dk but I haven’t received any mail yet :ohno:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

33 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

i ordered from them too… :crai:

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i ordered from them too… :crai:

istg if i have to pay a scalper….. 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Does anyone know whether tshirt sizes usually come back in stock on the UK store? I’ve noticed the lilac shirt sold out in small, but then sold old in medium and small came back - I’m hoping they restock both sizes again…

For those who have bought her past albums as a CD but not from Target, does the inside booklet come as a booklet with flippable pages, or is it a big piece of paper folded up?

I usually always get the Target CD because Target is convenient for me to go to and cheaper than other stores. However, the problem is that the Target CDs always come with a "free poster" which is really just the booklet as a folded up poster which is the worst of all worlds for me because I love flipping through a booklet (which I can't do if it's a folded poster) and the poster is so folded it could never be hung up anywhere without looking like trash.

I'm just wondering if I can order the CD from anywhere else other than Target and get a normal flippable booklet.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

21 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

For those who have bought her past albums as a CD but not from Target, does the inside booklet come as a booklet with flippable pages, or is it a big piece of paper folded up?

I usually always get the Target CD because Target is convenient for me to go to and cheaper than other stores. However, the problem is that the Target CDs always come with a "free poster" which is really just the booklet as a folded up poster which is the worst of all worlds for me because I love flipping through a booklet (which I can't do if it's a folded poster) and the poster is so folded it could never be hung up anywhere without looking like trash.

I'm just wondering if I can order the CD from anywhere else other than Target and get a normal flippable booklet.

yes all her albums come with a flippable booklet with lyrics/pics

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Wait did they contact you? Cause I pre-ordered a copy from imusic.dk but I haven’t received any mail yet :ohno:

Nope, I asked them if they’d ship copies this week and they told me this: 

“We won't get enough, but some will, some won't. We'll know more tomorrow.”

Also i replied if they were going to get more copies in the next few weeks or cancel the unfulfilled orders and they said this:

”More likely cancel them that latter, as we hope more will come in april, but we do not know that yet. Just rumours 🙂

my local record store haven’t even received the green vinyl yet :wtf3:

1 minute ago, honeyxmoon said:

Nope, I asked them if they’d ship copies this week and they told me this: 

“We won't get enough, but some will, some won't. We'll know more tomorrow.”

Also i replied if they were going to get more copies in the next few weeks or cancel the unfulfilled orders and they said this:

”More likely cancel them that latter, as we hope more will come in april, but we do not know that yet. Just rumours 🙂

when did you order? what date? :hdu:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4