Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

my local record store haven’t even received the green vinyl yet :wtf3:

when did you order? what date? :hdu:

imusic.dk on December 8 

1 hour ago, x VB said:

I'm gonna insult them so bad if they cancel my green vinyl (which I pre-ordered in december) :makeup2:

I ordered mine on Dec 8 and they told me that I have a great chance to get mine shipped soon (this or next week most probably) but orders made on late Dec and so on are, most probably, going to be refunded 

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

me too!! they didn’t even release it before december 8 so we should get it i hope :crai:

I believe we will. The thing is that they kept the pre-orders opened until last month(?) and now they have found out that this variant is more limited than what they thought at first 

11 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

I ordered mine on Dec 8 and they told me that I have a great chance to get mine shipped soon (this or next week most probably) but orders made on late Dec and so on are, most probably, going to be refunded 

Great, they lost a great amount of customers. Not sorry for them :makeup2:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Urban Outfitters just sent me an e-mail that due to 'high' demands of the green vinyl, is not gonna ship before april 😍😍😍😍

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

7 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

typical urban outfitters 

The fact I'm not gonna have anything from Lana on release day:

Merch (lighter, pill case, whistler+ cd e cassette bundle, racing jacket) - shipped to UK to avoid fees

White LP - UK to avoid fees

Green Assai Records - to UK cuz I think it was uk exclusive

Green UO - shipped here cuz I had a code but delayed to April

Picture disc - UK

Pink LP - here but from Amazon UK so knowing italian postage is gonna take at least 374 days

Rose Pink (Red) - here but Fnac is gonna ship it when they want cuz they're french and they hate me + they always pack my stuff wrong and ruin it

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

5 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

The fact I'm not gonna have anything from Lana on release day:

Merch (lighter, pill case, whistler+ cd e cassette bundle, racing jacket) - shipped to UK to avoid fees

White LP - UK to avoid fees

Green Assai Records - to UK cuz I think it was uk exclusive

Green UO - shipped here cuz I had a code but delayed to April

Picture disc - UK

Pink LP - here but from Amazon UK so knowing italian postage is gonna take at least 374 days

Rose Pink (Red) - here but Fnac is gonna ship it when they want cuz they're french and they hate me + they always pack my stuff wrong and ruin it

i won’t have anything on release day either… it sucks 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

43 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

Nope, I asked them if they’d ship copies this week and they told me this: 

“We won't get enough, but some will, some won't. We'll know more tomorrow.”

Also i replied if they were going to get more copies in the next few weeks or cancel the unfulfilled orders and they said this:

”More likely cancel them that latter, as we hope more will come in april, but we do not know that yet. Just rumours 🙂

How much did it take for their reply? I tried sending them an email :heidi:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

HMV just processed the payment for my dark pink vinyl. Didn't get any shipping email yet but hoping it will come later today :kiss3:

I have also realised I might have ordered the green vinyl twice by accident, if I get both I'm happy to send one copy to someone for the price I paid plus s&h.  :agree:

Why is this release so messy yet again? :toofunny:

So first of all, my baby pink vinyl from Amazon is gonna arrive one week after the release date (at the earliest). Sucks, but I honestly didn't expect anything else from Amazon.

Then, my FNAC preorder of the dark pink vinyl... When I checked my order yesterday it was already at the "préparation" stage – so WHY did it go back to "en attente de livraison fournisseur" today?? I'm honestly so confused because usually they're the ONE reliable store I order from.

And finally, the green vinyl from iMusic. I never expected that to arrive on time, but after reading the last few replies I'm now anxious whether I'll actually get it at all.

Why are you doing this to me, Lanita? I just want one of the three overpriced plastic frisbees I preordered to arrive on release day so my first listen can be on vinyl. :rollin:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

48 minutes ago, x VB said:

How much did it take for their reply? I tried sending them an email :heidi:

You should ask them on Ig DM, they answered me in less than 24 hrs. 

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

New shoplanadelrey.com item soon, they added something to their inventory yesterday. There's also 20+ Tunnel merch items on LDRVillage that they have yet to release.

Using a new method so this might turn out incorrect :bebe:

Bless you :pray2: manifesting it’s the vinyl box set it’s all I want in life at the moment 

I regret not looking at this sooner and not getting the A&W necklace. Do they ever restock once items go out of stock or is it just gone forever?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore