Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, honeyxmoon said:

I ordered mine on Dec 8 and they told me that I have a great chance to get mine shipped soon (this or next week most probably) but orders made on late Dec and so on are, most probably, going to be refunded 

I believe we will. The thing is that they kept the pre-orders opened until last month(?) and now they have found out that this variant is more limited than what they thought at first 

thanks for the info. My order was from December 9, really hope they will fulfill their first orders and not pick them randomly. Incredible. They should already have contacted buyers by themselves about this. Now I might need to get a 2nd copy at Urban Outfitters as long as it is available there.

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Why is this release so messy yet again? :toofunny:

So first of all, my baby pink vinyl from Amazon is gonna arrive one week after the release date (at the earliest). Sucks, but I honestly didn't expect anything else from Amazon.

Then, my FNAC preorder of the dark pink vinyl... When I checked my order yesterday it was already at the "préparation" stage – so WHY did it go back to "en attente de livraison fournisseur" today?? I'm honestly so confused because usually they're the ONE reliable store I order from.

And finally, the green vinyl from iMusic. I never expected that to arrive on time, but after reading the last few replies I'm now anxious whether I'll actually get it at all.

it's really incredible. I am not too impatient, but if I order 6 vinyls plus 5 cassettes from 5 different shops, one should suppose at least one would make it here until release day. But I highly doubt it. Amazon France tell me they will ship on March 24, so I would get it about a week later. Fnac hasn't sent anything yet either, nor do the Italian or German official shops. And no idea if I will get anything from imusic at all, lol.

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, MJx said:

has anyone been charged by amazon germany, or any amazon actually

they charge on dispatch so I'm expecting a charge to appear tomorrow when they ship the vinyl out.

Pf, wanted to order a green vinyl from German UO because of the imusic Denmark trouble, and UO wants to tell me they cannot ship to my German address. What??? Since when???

It was expensive watch it 

53 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

New shoplanadelrey.com item soon, they added something to their inventory yesterday. There's also 20+ Tunnel merch items on LDRVillage that they have yet to release.

Using a new method so this might turn out incorrect :bebe:

No wonder I had a dream last night where they put the necklace and vinyl boxset out for sale and I bought it... time to continue manifesting.

hyz6.gif

Just now, Agnes Gia said:

so are we thinking it will drop today at 4pm or it's more likely to be tomorrow?

No clue. Merch has usually dropped around 11 am EST with the exception of the whistle/brass pill case/shirts that dropped around the time of her Radio One interview around 3 pm EST. 

I feel like it would either be today or Friday but who knows. 

hyz6.gif

Just now, birds of paradise said:

WELL that is not the pink that was advertised but it’s cute nonetheless :crossed:

Thought the same think, i expected a baby pink not a translucent magenta…

original.gif

9 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

HELLO?? 0-B227-DFA-1-A4-D-4-C0-E-8-A8-E-6-B86-CC

Wonder if there will be different color variations between US/Europe releases like with the LFL coke bottle clear vinyl. 

Color is beautiful but not what I was expecting at all.

hyz6.gif