Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

My white vinyl was just delivered to my parents house :excited:

Wish I could open it today but I'm going to visit them next weekend so I won't have to wait too long lol

Nothing else is coming for me today though so I'm tempted to go to Target and buy either the exclusive CD or the Vinyl

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

My white vinyl was just delivered to my parents house :excited:

Wish I could open it today but I'm going to visit them next weekend so I won't have to wait too long lol

Nothing else is coming for me today though so I'm tempted to go to Target and buy either the exclusive CD or the Vinyl

I was thinking the same this morning, before DHL changed the delivery date from tomorrow to today. And now I got the vinyl here and although I have not listened to the leaks yet and I am super curious for the album, it just doesn't feel right to listen now. I am just so tired from work the first listening experience would be wasted. I couldn't appreciate it, but I am looking forward to tomorrow. 

It was expensive watch it 

Just now, Urbanney said:

Not the A&W necklace getting restocked after I bought a knockoff from Etsy two days ago. :flop:

I hope it was cheaper at least 🙈😅

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I hope it was cheaper at least 🙈😅

Yes, luckily more than half the price, and I’m supposed to get it two months earlier than the official. I just hope the quality is good and I feel bad not directly supporting Lana and the artist. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Just listened to the full album on white vinyl with headphones (I got mine from the Italian web store - made in Czech Republic)

literally not a single scratch/glitch/problem, it was perfect and way much clearer than on streaming. For all the people complaining about the crackling: yes you can hear it a bit on the more acoustic songs - Sweet, The Grants etc, but that’s completely normal, that’s how a vinyl sounds like (unless you hear it all the time and on top of the song, that’s not normal). The only thing I have to complain about is that side A seems to sound way much lower than on streaming platforms (especially AW I had troubles hearing it even with all the volume up)

I’ve even read someone comparing it to Chemtrails….. hell no, my copy of Chemtrails sounds like it was acoustic and this one it’s perfect 

anyways I’ve ordered all the variants so as soon as they will arrive here I’ll let you know which one sounds the best :kiss:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

27 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wait it's so purple? I thought it'd be baby pink 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 hour ago, marcodelrey said:

Mine is 2 weeks away

Mine still doesn't even have an estimated ship/delivery date wtf 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, Mer said:

The one in the uk is like a lilac colour with pink tones idk if they’re all the same or if that persons lighting is off but it’s way darker 

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, luckily more than half the price, and I’m supposed to get it two months earlier than the official. I just hope the quality is good and I feel bad not directly supporting Lana and the artist. 

I am sure she won't get poor because of it ;-) And there is no reason to complain for her if she does such a merch drip drop. Besides, if I think of the pill case and whistles one can buy for like USD 8 on amazon... 😂🙈

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think it looks a bit darker in my picture than it actually is. It's definitely more purple than baby pink though, even though it was advertised as the latter. However, I still think it looks nice. :heart:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

6 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I am sure she won't get poor because of it ;-) And there is no reason to complain for her if she does such a merch drip drop. Besides, if I think of the pill case and whistles one can buy for like USD 8 on amazon... 😂🙈

Thank you for making me feel better. 💕 :kiss2:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore