Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

My green vinyl just arrived, I was so excited as I wanted to keep this unopened as a collectors piece. It’s completely folded and bent in the bottom right corner. It’s not my day for Lana merch I guess :oprah:

2 minutes ago, emliqua said:

My green vinyl just arrived, I was so excited as I wanted to keep this unopened as a collectors piece. It’s completely folded and bent in the bottom right corner. It’s not my day for Lana merch I guess :oprah:

My green one arrived with the top right corner bent! It's so gross seeing these stores who solely sell records & cds not being able to properly package a vinyl. No handle with care or fragile marking whatsoever

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Can you ask for a partial refund (or a full refund :oic2:)? I doubt they have extra to send you. Threaten to do a chargeback! That's unacceptable

15 minutes ago, emliqua said:

My indie vinyl came today and had a 3 inch crease on the front. No folding but I was pissed. What’s up with this variant???

hyz6.gif

17 minutes ago, emliqua said:

1 minute ago, 711 Heaven said:

My indie vinyl came today and had a 3 inch crease on the front. No folding but I was pissed. What’s up with this variant???

Who did you guys order from & why do I feel like we all bought from the same damn store?! Make sure to email them!

3 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Who did you guys order from & why do I feel like we all bought from the same damn store?! Make sure to email them!

I’m gonna email them for sure. I ordered it from a local place in my city but the vinyl shipped directly from Kentucky so I feel like my store didn’t even get the chance to check the vinyl for quality at all. 

hyz6.gif

11 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I ordered from spinmeround I was so excited they sent my order since so many people were getting theirs cancelled, but to receive my item damaged sucks. And the box wasn’t damaged just the record so I feel like they sent it to me damaged 

11 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

I’m gonna email them for sure. I ordered it from a local place in my city but the vinyl shipped directly from Kentucky so I feel like my store didn’t even get the chance to check the vinyl for quality at all. 

Mine shipped from KY too!

my amazon vinyl came today and it has 2 huge scratches on the back cover :( but since they don't have it in stock i got a full refund :cuteface:

also don't know if anyone ordered from UO but I ordered like last friday and it's already on its way :)

7wWWNZV.jpg

2 minutes ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

my amazon vinyl came today and it has 2 huge scratches on the back cover :( but since they don't have it in stock i got a full refund :cuteface:

also don't know if anyone ordered from UO but I ordered like last friday and it's already on its way :)

Ooohhh now I’m tempted to order from uo and return this bent ass copy I got. :oic3:

My green vinyl also shipped from KY and I got it today. It is good shape. The only thing I noticed are some small brown-ish yellow spots on the dye on side B. Nothing major enough to complain about though. The green color is much prettier than pictures have shown and is definitely closer to the mock-up than I expected.

Has anyone who ordered the lighter heard anything or had theirs shipped? Mine still says it will ship 3/24, but there haven’t been any updates at all. I’m worried they’ll be pushed back like the necklace.

I ordered the rolling stone interview (uk) and never got a shipping notification. Does anybody know when I’m supposed to receive it? I’m in the states 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

28 minutes ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

omg what I ordered the green vinyl from UO months ago and it still hasn't shipped :crai:

Just now, maysparkle said:

I ordered the rolling stone interview (uk) and never got a shipping notification. Does anybody know when I’m supposed to receive it? I’m in the states 

I got mine a few days ago, but I never got a shipping notification for it, just an email that the subscription was "completed"

I ordered it from Newsstand btw

38 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I ordered from spinmeround I was so excited they sent my order since so many people were getting theirs cancelled, but to receive my item damaged sucks. And the box wasn’t damaged just the record so I feel like they sent it to me damaged 

Sadly I had bad luck with that store before, and they were very unhelpful. I hope you have better luck. I could go on and on about how I think they just try to bait people from TikTok and then just give very poor customer service. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

7 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

I haven't gotten it yet either. I emailed them a few hours ago for an update so I hope I get a reply tomorrow. Did you get the Dark Cover? Maybe there's a delay with that, because it seems like only people who bought the regular cover have gotten it so far, and I bought both