Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, Three White Butterflies said:

did anyone order an indie variation from rough trade? it says it shipped like 6 days ago but the tracking number for USPS says no item has been received. :bebe:

I did and they never shipped mine... So had to order through urban outfitters, which got delivered next day. 

I cancelled the rough trade one cause, how unprofessional!

Not shocked. Hardly even disappointed. But it’s very frustrating to spend hundreds of dollars and not be able to get your order for 2.5 months. And now she is gonna be dropping stuff on ldr village that I know I’ll want, but the wind has been blown out of my sails I’m not looking forward to forking over more money to not have my purchases in any sort of timely manner :icant:

FE82-D779-3-CDB-4-FA8-866-D-EEFCA971-AD2

on a different note I ordered the UO alternative artwork vinyl with a shipping date for 4/4 this morning. Hopefully I can get that one undamaged. 

1 hour ago, Three White Butterflies said:

did anyone order an indie variation from rough trade? it says it shipped like 6 days ago but the tracking number for USPS says no item has been received. :bebe:

Last two times I’ve purchased from them this exact situation has happened. I get a message that my package has shipped, but USPS says no item has ever been received.

I’ve honestly tried to stop ordering from them because I have no idea what the hell they’re doing. They tried to convince me they dropped off the packages with USPS and then ended up fully refunding me not even a week later. USPS lost package service has never found either package, so I felt like Rough Trade wasn’t being honest with me.

My local record store told me that they will have the green vinyl on the 17th of April :xgiggle:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Amazon shipped my pink vinyl, i got my green vinyl today and literally forgot that i ordered it also from other store and it's coming in few days so now i'll have 2 of them :awkney: 

23 minutes ago, uliusz said:

Amazon shipped my pink vinyl, i got my green vinyl today and literally forgot that i ordered it also from other store and it's coming in few days so now i'll have 2 of them :awkney: 

it looks like this might be the rarest variant after all so hold on to her!

4 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I did. Mine shipped and is expected to arrive in the next day or so. It just made it to my city. 

I panic bought another green variant from UO which is supposed to be arriving today, so there’s a chance I may be selling one depending on conditions and etc! if you weren’t able to snag one I may be able to give one away, but you gotta be based in US sorry :true:

edit: it seems like target is gonna be the problem child lmao. According to them my package was supposed to arrive yesterday, but UPS hasn’t even given me an ETA yet. Sucks bc I’ve never had issues getting vinyl from then before 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

27 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

I panic bought another green variant from UO which is supposed to be arriving today, so there’s a chance I may be selling one depending on conditions and etc! if you weren’t able to snag one I may be able to give one away, but you gotta be based in US sorry :true:

edit: it seems like target is gonna be the problem child lmao. According to them my package was supposed to arrive yesterday, but UPS hasn’t even given me an ETA yet. Sucks bc I’ve never had issues getting vinyl from then before 

I ordered from Target as well and UPS ended up handing the package off to USPS.

Try entering your package track number into the USPS website and you might be able to find more details.