Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Guys my record store informed me that their provider hasn't received the green vinyl and if they actually get it, it will be after April 15th. Has anyone in europe (not uk) received their green vinyl? It's not available in hhv either :trisha: 

22 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

Guys my record store informed me that their provider hasn't received the green vinyl and if they actually get it, it will be after April 15th. Has anyone in europe (not uk) received their green vinyl? It's not available in hhv either :trisha: 

i'm in Australia and i had a green vinyl ordered from Banquet Records, and yup i've still yet to receive it

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i'm in Australia and i had a green vinyl ordered from Banquet Records, and yup i've still yet to receive it

hm suspicious :crossed:

27 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

have they shipped it at least? i ordered from banquet too and it hasn't arrived yet but they shipped it and they posted a tiktok just before thw album came out of them packing up a bunch to ship which was very reassuring for me

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

9.3/10 review from Northern Transmission

Not sure if this counts for Metacritic or not but the review is cute

https://northerntransmissions.com/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/

2 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

have they shipped it at least? i ordered from banquet too and it hasn't arrived yet but they shipped it and they posted a tiktok just before thw album came out of them packing up a bunch to ship which was very reassuring for me

i only received an email says it was dispatched

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Tamagotchi said:

Has anyone in europe (not uk) received their green vinyl? It's not available in hhv either :trisha: 

My green vinyl has been delivered yesterday according to tracking, but I haven't had the chance to actually check yet since I had it delivered to my parents' address. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

24 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

Got my Amazon vinyl and a full refund without having to return it :gurl:

OMG howwww did you get to speak with someone? The only options it gives me are return for refund or return for replacement

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

9.3/10 review from Northern Transmission

Not sure if this counts for Metacritic or not but the review is cute

https://northerntransmissions.com/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/

i only received an email says it was dispatched

Doesn't count, of course. :oprah:

My white vinyl came yesterday and there's a huge vertical scratch down one of the sides. Thrilling. :cryney2:

3 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

My green vinyl has been delivered yesterday according to tracking, but I haven't had the chance to actually check yet since I had it delivered to my parents' address. 

couldnt you ask them if they got it?

34 minutes ago, orpheline said:

OMG howwww did you get to speak with someone? The only options it gives me are return for refund or return for replacement

Go to the Contact Us page https://www.amazon.com/hz/contact-us/foresight/hubgateway

Select the item, select return or replacement, then "something else", then "i need more help"

3 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

What size do you usually wear? 

I have clothes anywhere from small to large but typically medium fits me. So the jacket is my regular size. I’m 5’ 9” and it’s almost a tiny bit long on me

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Go to the Contact Us page https://www.amazon.com/hz/contact-us/foresight/hubgateway

Select the item, select return or replacement, then "something else", then "i need more help"

Love u<3

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

2 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I definitely got it, what I meant is that I haven't had a chance to actually open the parcel. 

why did u receive it so quick? Are u in the UK?

im in Australia. I dont know how long my green vinyl would take to get here :pout: