Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

8 hours ago, Tamagotchi said:

Guys my record store informed me that their provider hasn't received the green vinyl and if they actually get it, it will be after April 15th. Has anyone in europe (not uk) received their green vinyl? It's not available in hhv either :trisha: 

I got mine on Saturday from imusic Denmark. So they had some in stock, just less than they expected. (EU Urban Outfitters had them in stock last week still, btw) 

It was expensive watch it 

4 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

Do u guys think they will drop something tomorrow along with the global event? :bebe:

Global event? Have I missed something? 

Finally got my Amazon vinyl today. And my picture disc. Just waiting on my target vinyl and the white one. I cancelled the standard to save some money for my moving costs. My target CD came in yesterday, and waiting on a couple more variants of the cds and a cassette. Really sad I have to wait for the necklace, pill case and black hoodie. Still waiting on my damn Rolling Stone mag. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

my white vinyl showed up today, 3 days early! love that for me :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

are we sure it's not just a filter?

Looking at it now, it might actually just be a filter because the cassette looks a bit lighter of a green than the color of the vinyl 

4 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

i just saw on instagram that someone has an actual mint green (just like the mockup) vinyl

Now which will be rarer, real mint green or neon green? We shall never know... maybe the initial press might get rarer as they won't be pressed like that again?

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

Looking at it now, it might actually just be a filter because the cassette looks a bit lighter of a green than the color of the vinyl 

I think so, too. Depends on the light also. I guess if someone takes a photo in warm sunlight or warm room light, it might look more yellowish. However, the color is lovely, and not really a neon. Quite the middle between pastel and neon. 

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

Thanks! :-) 

29 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Now which will be rarer, real mint green or neon green? We shall never know... maybe the initial press might get rarer as they won't be pressed like that again?

i know we're talking about the indie green but this is what i was thinking about the amazon pink purple. the next pressings might actually be baby pink especially since so many people complained and got refunds so this early purpley one might end up being more rare. but i do imagine the indie green will slightly vary with each pressing bc that seems to happen whenever lana's coloured vinyls get repressed (or even when different regions get different pressings)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Got my red/deep pink vinyl this morning but I had to rush to class so I haven't opened it yet. :flutter: I need to pick up my white vinyl, and I know where it is but I need the postal service to give me an ID code as reference... so fingers crossed I can pick it up tomorrow.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

51 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Does anyone know (based on previous releases) how likely it is that the Amazon vinyl will get repressed?

The last times they always did and the 2nd press always differed from the first one (for chemtrails it was so much better), so I guess it  is not unlikely.