Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I got the green vinyl but I'm still contemplating on getting the pink one as well, I can't stop thinking about it :defeated:

Happy as the moonshine

omg I can't believe the green vinyl is available on Amazon now after I was searching so hard for it elsewhere and paid higher shipping so it would arrive faster :delicious:

But I am still happy I got it even if I had to pay more lol

2 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

omg I can't believe the green vinyl is available on Amazon now after I was searching so hard for it elsewhere and paid higher shipping so it would arrive faster :delicious:

I was so annoyed when I saw because I told you and another friend about it and we all paid more in shipping. :facepalm: We can probably cancel our orders though since it's a pre-order. I may do that.

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

10 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

is there anyway to get my money back? Im still bitter about it 

I ended up filing a dispute with my bank and they refunded me.. probably the only option because i tried that neil guy like a hundred times and he just led me on and told me i was being impatient etc etc ... so disgusting

FzytWEW.png

41 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Does anyone have the link for this I can't find it

8 minutes ago, inigodelrey3 said:

Does anyone have the link for this I can't find it

I would double check the links on the first page. Im not sure if they'll copy here but:

Indies Exclusive Green Vinyl - Local Retailers (USA) ● Black Sheep (USA) ● Vertigo Vinyl (USA)  ● Drowned World Records (USA) ● Townsend Records (USA) ● Rough Trade (UK)  Banquet Records (UK) ● Vinilo (UK) ● Resident (UK) ● Revived Vinyl (UK) ● Juno (UK) ● Discrepancy Records (AUS) ● Discoteca Laziale (IT) ● Fnac (BE) ● HHV (DE)  iMusic (DK) ● Raita (FI) ● Bengans (SE) ● CDON (SE) ● Flying Out (NZ) ● Records on Vinyl (NL) ● Plato Mania (NL)

faSE.gif

52 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

I was so annoyed when I saw because I told you and another friend about it and we all paid more in shipping. :facepalm: We can probably cancel our orders though since it's a pre-order. I may do that.

Plus it's bad for the indie shops to be honest. It's not cohesive to still call it an indie exclusive :s

2 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Lol the CD

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

5 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I would double check the links on the first page. Im not sure if they'll copy here but:

Indies Exclusive Green Vinyl - Local Retailers (USA) ● Black Sheep (USA) ● Vertigo Vinyl (USA)  ● Drowned World Records (USA) ● Townsend Records (USA) ● Rough Trade (UK)  Banquet Records (UK) ● Vinilo (UK) ● Resident (UK) ● Revived Vinyl (UK) ● Juno (UK) ● Discrepancy Records (AUS) ● Discoteca Laziale (IT) ● Fnac (BE) ● HHV (DE)  iMusic (DK) ● Raita (FI) ● Bengans (SE) ● CDON (SE) ● Flying Out (NZ) ● Records on Vinyl (NL) ● Plato Mania (NL)

It will never end up being as rare as the Honeymoon / NFR Urban Outfitters ones, this level of rarety will never be match imo

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

13 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Just opened my email to see this. Guessing they will not be doing a rerelease of the Amazon exclusive one any time soon. Happy I was able to get mine.

Screenshot-2022-12-09-at-15-27-10.png

did amazon charge u?

Screen-Shot-2022-12-09-at-10-52-42-AM.png 

Oddly enough target has already put the exclusive CD on sale. So if anybody was looking to get it at a slightly better price :kiss:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

29 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Just opened my email to see this. Guessing they will not be doing a rerelease of the Amazon exclusive one any time soon. Happy I was able to get mine.

Screenshot-2022-12-09-at-15-27-10.png

i am so glad i bought this one right away. imo it is the best alt cover & i would have been so sad not to have gotten it. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

for anyone in the US who still wants the store exclusive and has to purchase from another country since it’s sold out in America, I would recommend buying it from the Canada store!! the vinyl itself is actually cheaper in the CA store converted to US currency than it is in the US store lol. i paid $33 for the record and around $15 shipping, which is about the same as it would’ve been ordering it from the US store at $37 + slightly cheaper shipping

i do want to collect every variant but don’t want to spend all that money right now :defeated: kind of a relief to have the Amazon and webstore variants locked down right now because they are going to be the most limited, and then i’ll just get my hands on the retail and indie versions in March and the standard black at some point

so idk what the deal is buttttttt when I checked this morning the pink amazon exclusive was completely sold out in my country (Germany) but 5 mins ago I randomly checked bcuz im obsessed and it was f*cking in stock again??? So I bought one, lol.

Super confusing ... I dont rly think its restock but maybe some people cancelled their orders or whatever.. anyway, if anyone in the EU still wants one you should check our amazon.