Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

my jacket, lighter and A&W necklace are coming (yay), but her store declared the value as 448 Euros? And i just know its gonna be a fucking pain to get customs to reassess the fees i have to pay :rip: 

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

my jacket, lighter and A&W necklace are coming (yay), but her store declared the value as 448 Euros? And i just know its gonna be a fucking pain to get customs to reassess the fees i have to pay :rip: 

her store is a fucking joke i can’t 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

On 5/27/2023 at 2:08 PM, lindsahye said:

do any of her stores have the aw necklace in stock or no like deadass im about to just cancel my uk orders

idk if you're still looking for it, but the A&W necklace is back in stock on the US store

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i love my a&w necklace but tbh it feels like my $6 pearl necklace is of better quality.. the a&w one feels a bit fragile :/ 

honestly mine is way better quality than i was expecting

i get that it feels sorta fragile but in a good way idk 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

Omg what!?? I am sure you can correct this at the custom office though. 

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

she just posted what looks like her tour merch on ig

I hope she sells it & doesn’t just keep that design for herself 😭 I think this is what she was wearing backstage at her show in São Paulo 

Just now, emliqua said:

I hope she sells it & doesn’t just keep that design for herself 😭 I think this is what she was wearing backstage at her show in São Paulo 

idk im being delusional and thinking shes gonna drop merch on her site esp with robs album dropping if not then im gonna try getting the signed + cassette bundle

9 hours ago, Olympia said:

Omg what!?? I am sure you can correct this at the custom office though. 

i just looked at the scan of the package, and they, for whatever reason, added ALL my recent orders on that one package (at least the tracking codes are on there) - even though they sent all of them separately and woth their value declared, so idk what tf theyre doing

image.png

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

i just looked at the scan of the package, and they, for whatever reason, added ALL my recent orders on that one package (at least the tracking codes are on there) - even though they sent all of them separately and woth their value declared, so idk what tf theyre doing

I would be SO furious. Make sure you bring all documents to the custom office. There must be a way to correct this. 

i love all of it, im a bit surprised by the jacket tho.

I ordered an XL back in 2017 and it was an OK fit, so i opted for the 2XL now since I gained quite a bit, but its huuuuge omg. It's still cute tho as an overized fit, i like it a lot

I also love the A&W necklace hehe, and i finally have my lighter. I even purchased the Paradise tourbook (finally) on ebay, so now I've got all the essential Lana merch in my collection. The only thing that's left is the US version of the BTD flask, I guess, but I prefer the EU one anyway

image.png

21 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i love all of it, im a bit surprised by the jacket tho.

I ordered an XL back in 2017 and it was an OK fit, so i opted for the 2XL now since I gained quite a bit, but its huuuuge omg. It's still cute tho as an overized fit, i like it a lot

I also love the A&W necklace hehe, and i finally have my lighter. I even purchased the Paradise tourbook (finally) on ebay, so now I've got all the essential Lana merch in my collection. The only thing that's left is the US version of the BTD flask, I guess, but I prefer the EU one anyway

I think the size looks pretty perfect! Looks good! 

18 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

did the lighter on the us store ever get delayed or no cs it says on her site it ships in like 3 days

My lighter got delayed till 6/30 🤡