Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

i gotta confess i've been feeling buyer's remorse ever since i ordered the vinyl:bebe:

i bought it immediatly cause i was so overwhalmed by the album announcement, but now i would really need that money lmao

so the album better be good or i'm knocking on elizabeth's door asking for a refund

So I pre-ordered the White Vinly variant from LDR Germany in December and they got the money away from my credit card, but today they sent the money back with the message that my reservation has been terminated, is that normal or they cancelled my preorder all together?

4 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

So I pre-ordered the White Vinly variant from LDR Germany in December and they got the money away from my credit card, but today they sent the money back with the message that my reservation has been terminated, is that normal or they cancelled my preorder all together?

It means UMG has released an order for your arrest and your house will be seized tomorrow at 8 PM

Spoiler

jk! but that means they cancelled your order. In some cases, they still ship the product even though you were refunded :toofloppy:  So i'd take a look at that. (free vinyl)
It happened to me! I preordered a halsey vinyl, they refunded it and I still got the vinyl. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

It means UMG has released an order for your arrest and your house will be seized tomorrow at 8 PM

Hide contents

jk! but that means they cancelled your order. In some cases, they still ship the product even though you were refunded :toofloppy:  So i'd take a look at that. (free vinyl)
It happened to me! I preordered a halsey vinyl, they refunded it and I still got the vinyl. 

Even they were like “paying for a Halsey record? hell nah”.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Even they were like “paying for a Halsey record? hell nah”.

LMFAOOOO. It was for her only good album: "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power". 

image0.gif

God bless they gay intern at UMG who hates halsey and sent me her vinyl. 🙏

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 hours ago, Paris Hilton said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol, but what if I never get it 🥺

1 hour ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Lol, but what if I never get it 🥺

As long as you get your money back, it's all good. If you never get it, too bad! It can either happen or not happen. I know people who had the same issue.

Hopefully you are able to do it in the future. I have not bought my vinyl because I am very sure they will restock when they album gets released.

ANYWAYS

what vinyls did you guys order? I picked the mint green one bc the cover looks stunning to me but I don't know if I'll regret it or not because the vibe of the title track is not giving mint green at all :noparty:

I'm slowly liking the green/pink cover a bit more... and the waves shot that neil edited in that booklet is stunning as well :facepalm:

Just now, fierybkn said:

ANYWAYS

what vinyls did you guys order? I picked the mint green one bc the cover looks stunning to me but I don't know if I'll regret it or not because the vibe of the title track is not giving mint green at all :noparty:

I'm slowly liking the green/pink cover a bit more... and the waves shot that neil edited in that booklet is stunning as well :facepalm:

i ordered all minus standard black :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, fierybkn said:

ANYWAYS

i already have the pastel pink amazon one, the green indie/uo one, and the white webstore one ordered and i’m probably gonna buy the target exclusive in person during release week :awkney:

i stopped buying vinyl/took a hiatus from collecting a year ago because it’s expensive and i don’t play them ever. but this album ruined that for me

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i already have the pastel pink amazon one, the green indie/uo one, and the white webstore one ordered and i’m probably gonna buy the target exclusive in person during release week :awkney:

i stopped buying vinyl/took a hiatus from collecting a year ago because it’s expensive and i don’t play them ever. but this album ruined that for me

my god...... at least you can sell some in five years for $100 :creepna3: