Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

11 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

How do we know we're getting the coke necklace

it’s just speculated for now because she posted a picture of the red jewelry box it originally came in back in the day. Also given the fact that the LDR zippo lighter is coming back as well 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

it’s just speculated for now because she posted a picture of the red jewelry box it originally came in back in the day. Also given the fact that the LDR zippo lighter is coming back as well 

That's crazy. Just last week I was reminding my older brother how he broke my heart when I was 16 bc he wouldn't get me the coke necklace and how she'll likely never sell it again...

Redemption arc?!

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I just bought a Paramore box set recently which was $76 after taxes/shipping. This included a hoodie though and their album is just a double side LP I believe. I think the $80-100+ range is more likely here given the size of the LP + what may be in the box. 

8V7Yvel.png

Just now, trailerparkdream said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I’ve never preordered physical media before

I ordered ocean Blvd vinyl from Lana’s store & another from a record store 

so if the albums date got pushed to March 24th does that mean we still get our vinyls when the order tracking originally said we would? 

No it will update to the new date eventually, but currently all of the retailers still say March 10 so it will probably take a few days 

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I’ve never preordered physical media before

I ordered ocean Blvd vinyl from Lana’s store & another from a record store 

so if the albums date got pushed to March 24th does that mean we still get our vinyls when the order tracking originally said we would? 

Unless they fuck up (which is not unlikely) it should arrive at the new updated date since they will just send them later 

giphy.gif

not a TikTok with 100k likes and more than 300k views about the ldr lighters going viral. We really lost to the locals.:rollin:

Edit: the demand will be higher than we expected.:defeated:

2 minutes ago, reyner said:

not a TikTok with 100k likes and more than 300k views about the ldr lighters going viral. We really lost to the locals.:rollin:

Edit: the demand will be higher than we expected.:defeated:

i'm going to riot :kum:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, Wait For Life said:

I cancelled my vinyl pre-order for the lighter that might not even be available 

Icon. Hopefully, they will. I can't wait tbh. 

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm going to riot :kum:

We can't even gatekeep Lana's merch anymore because of the TikTok locals. :heidi::paris::kum:

34 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Aren't the current lighters and necklaces super rare these days? I hope collectors won't feel like they'll lose value, just as long as they can prove they're "first edition" merchandise. :ohno:

i hope they lose some value, there’s no reason for them to sell for $1000

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Question, when do we logically think this new vinyl/boxset will go live? Surely not today/tomorrow because it’s the weekend right?

I'm thinking maybe Monday with an official tracklist reveal? Like an actual post that doesn't get removed haha. 

I'd happily take a buzz single next week too to coincide with the merch drop...