Elle

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Album (Neil Krug) - July 23rd, 2022

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Due to Adsense policies, unfortunately no. We cannot have any "explicit" photos on the site, and that applies to the new photo too. I've even received notices from Adsense for old posts of Sky Ferreira's album cover, so they really do survey the site for them. A well-censored photo would be allowed, but her nipple would have to be fully covered x

What a bunch of bitches

wait can I say that or are they watching. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

@ImenaOphelia @takemybreath or anyone else who is a frequent contributor to Lanapedia (we see you and appreciate you, btw! <3 ) — the Ocean Blvd shoot on Neil Krug’s page incorrectly lists the date as March 2022, when we only have confirmation that the photos of the ocean were from March 2022. The photos of Lana for the covers and packaging were done in summer 2022 according to @/williamtv (Neil Krug’s producer/collaborator on the shoot), and based on her nails, we can conclude that they’re from late July or early August when she briefly had that nude colour.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Hotel said:

Can somebody send the boobie photo <3

[removed]

Edited by Elle
As previously stated, no nipples on the site due to Adsense policies x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Excuse me ma’am, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That is my sister who was killed by a metra train. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, Chelsea Hotel said:

Can somebody send the boobie photo <3

The boobie pic is the new "don't share links to l34ks". :true:

3 minutes ago, paris texas said:

Excuse me ma’am, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That is my sister who was killed by a metra train. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.

I deeply apologize. I meant no harm to you or your sister. May she rest in peace. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Chelsea Hotel said:

What’s a leak? Sounds gross 

A leek is a delicious vegetable from the alliaceae family. :blush3:

32 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Is titty pic safe for pfp or am I gonna get a banned?

It’s against the rules.. I just posted the photo but it was removed :biblio: (I completely understand why though haha) 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Due to Adsense policies, unfortunately no. We cannot have any "explicit" photos on the site, and that applies to the new photo too. I've even received notices from Adsense for old posts of Sky Ferreira's album cover, so they really do survey the site for them. A well-censored photo would be allowed, but her nipple would have to be fully covered x

Thanks for telling me. I have a good quality of the uncencored version that I got from Tumblr. :true:

2 hours ago, Mer said:

What a bunch of bitches

wait can I say that or are they watching. 

Tumblr and Twitter have the pictures uncensored. Thank god they are pro-nipple. :heart:

The photos are so gorgeous. One of the best she's ever done with Neil. :wub:

6 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i am a so-called homosexual but i can't stop looking at this like i mean...

Honestly, same. I want it framed and hung in my living room. Fuck a tv, I’m just gonna have company over to sit and look at Lana’s right tit.

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

@Fingertips are you able to direct me to the photo in your pfp i cant find it anywhere im panicking :groundhog:

I do, but i'm on mobile rn! Maybe @Fever can help you :kiss2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.