Elle

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Album (Neil Krug) - July 23rd, 2022

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Due to Adsense policies, unfortunately no. We cannot have any "explicit" photos on the site, and that applies to the new photo too. I've even received notices from Adsense for old posts of Sky Ferreira's album cover, so they really do survey the site for them. A well-censored photo would be allowed, but her nipple would have to be fully covered x

the policy is misogynistic

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the fact after nipple photo i had dream that Lana was at kind of festival (as audience) and in one moment she unbuttoned shirt and show proudly boobs. photos went viral. she was literally smiling with holding shirt and showing whole breast, nipples:omfg2:

6 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

the fact after nipple photo i had dream that Lana was at kind of festival (as audience) and in one moment she unbuttoned shirt and show proudly boobs. photo went viral. she was literally smiling with holding shirt and showing whole breast, nipples:omfg2:

Was it like this @0:31

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I should really know this having a background in art - but in the nude photograph, is she holding a film cartridge for a camera or… could it be… a hard drive?! I zoomed in and it looks like it could say “Zach Dawes 2019” but hard to tell.

26 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

My ultra catholic mom is so real, I told her "did you know Lana shared a pic with her nipple out" and she straight up answered "I don't give a fuck" :defeated:

push her down the stairs :eartha2:

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Hi!! Did anyone read whats on the tities pic? I read lust drive but idk https://i.postimg.cc/nz1wJ316/246-FA2-E1-35-A7-4473-AEBD-A2372-F090-D51.png

there’s a date in the uncropped photo, hard to make out what it is, but i think it’s “9/2019”

here’s the full photo of it:

JIILEo.jpg

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°