Elle

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Album (Neil Krug) - July 23rd, 2022

3 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

lana feeling comfortable with sharing pics of her b00bs cause she knows all of her fans are gay therefore will only see the artistic intent behind it without sexualizing her:true:

The way in which when DYK was announced I shared some of the promo pictures on my story (not the full nipple one, this was before that) and some straight guys I know responded to it with the nastiest fucking emojis and comments and it gave me the ick so fucking bad that I took it down

Like artistically it's gorgeous but I forget sometimes that straight men are fucking vile and cannot see any part of women's anatomy without getting a mental boner because they sexualize EVERYTHING

anyways rant over

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Just now, Brat said:

The way in which when DYK was announced I shared some of the promo pictures on my story (not the full nipple one, this was before that) and some straight guys I know responded to it with the nastiest fucking emojis and comments and it gave me the ick so fucking bad that I took it down

Like artistically it's gorgeous but I forget sometimes that straight men are fucking vile and cannot see any part of women's anatomy without getting a mental boner because they sexualize EVERYTHING

anyways rant over

@all the straight men on this forum :hillary: (and yes i mean ALL OF THEM)

she should use the title "all the straight men on this forum - and yes i mean all of them" for LDR10 btw

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 hours ago, Brat said:

anyways rant over

10 hours ago, paris texas said:

@all the straight men on this forum :hillary: (and yes i mean ALL OF THEM)

she should use the title "all the straight men on this forum - and yes i mean all of them" for LDR10 btw

May this be one of the worst generalizations ever, if not the worst? And I’m not even a straight man :party:

disgusting but whatever

still very excited about this, I just hope we get another song soon 

New outtakes

QU79fu7.jpg

d2CrKJS.jpg

uGghgg5.jpg

ub14uwb.jpg

8wj1IUu.jpg

kihRct6.jpg

CDPtOZh.jpg

q1N5UkK.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

On 1/21/2023 at 12:59 PM, boom like that said:

uGghgg5.jpg

I love every single one but this one in particular is exhaling her 2012 hit song "I'm cool" :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

NK-OCEAN-BLVD-24.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

20 minutes ago, Louise said:

You're saying this is an edit?

fe6d384b7330b326abf288681e6ce1f4541c3b02

obvioussss a manip posted by ldmr on ig 

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif