Elle

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Artwork (Kaiman Kazazian) - 2022

heyhey 

can anybody pm me the lanaboobs illustration?? want to use it as a single cover for dyk. what a wondrous song. i admit, it took me a few spins to „get it“ (same with bb) but now, im in love and cant wait to see/hear whats next. exciting times for ur little cult :) 

thanks xx

1 hour ago, ByDayAnother said:

I won’t lie, I don’t live for the illustrations 🥹 they’re gorgeous, but I don’t see how they fit the rest of the album artwork aesthetically or thematically

Based on what BoZ said, this album is about a girl that has been hurt, that is in search of guidance. I make of it that the lyrics are honest, personal… like someone journaling. There are also some sexy lyrics apparently (title tracks has some references already). On the covers, she is in her bedroom, as if the album is the thoughts in her head, as if journaling. The ocean pics, I take that there are some ocean references and vibes, like Neil suggested. As for the industrial pictures, this is where I don’t know yet where they stand. 
there are many grand, cinematographic arrangements in the album apparently, and the whole concept of referencing a Natalie Wood 60s movie could be about.

at least, this is what I make of it at the moment. 
the standard cover is my fave since day one. I wasn’t sure as of which other variant to buy (I kept switching all the time), but I settled for the white vinyl from her store because of the intimate vibes of it and because it’s the only textless cover, which complements the standard one so well. 

21 hours ago, Thoth said:

me too because in green vinyl cover it feels like they edited her nipple out 

We were feeling it, bro wtf... now we got tits

23 hours ago, ByDayAnother said:

I won’t lie, I don’t live for the illustrations 🥹 they’re gorgeous, but I don’t see how they fit the rest of the album artwork aesthetically or thematically

Hey sweetie! Remember when we were talking about the gorgeous but somewhat maybe « too soft » visuals, yesterday? We don’t have yet anything related to anger, but we sure as hell have the « American Whore » part of the visuals :thumb3: 

(maybe we manifested that? :assad:)

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

thinking about how all of kaiman kazazian’s illustrations for the album campaign are based on real photos so this picture has to exist somewhere 

based off everything we’ve seen in this thread, and this site, in the past month—I pray it remains vaulted for her own safety and sanity and so I don’t need to side eye more weirdos.  

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

thinking about how all of kaiman kazazian’s illustrations for the album campaign are based on real photos so this picture has to exist somewhere 4-D2-D5820-10-E1-47-B7-9-ED6-4-DA29-F876

I see her releasing another vinyl with that picture on the cover -- and consequently selling out within seconds.

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

thinking about how all of kaiman kazazian’s illustrations for the album campaign are based on real photos so this picture has to exist somewhere 4-D2-D5820-10-E1-47-B7-9-ED6-4-DA29-F876

I remember Lana wanting a moving paintings / collages for "Love Song" mv. Unfortunately it never happened. It would be so cool if Kaiman's artworks of Lana turned into 2d animation for one of her MVs. 

13 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

The face is actually from a Neil Krug outtake for Maxim Magazine in 2014!latest?cb=20190510073948

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe