fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoon outtake christmas game <3

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

it’s bold of you to think that I listen to leaks and unreleased songs when you guys don’t even know me. 
in almost 10 years of being a Lana fan I’ve sincerely only listen to like 10 unreleased songs 

geniunely, you're missing out

not listening to leaked songs is pointless to me, honestly (except for certain tracks that we know for certain she does NOT want out there... y'know...) but some songs have been out for years and sometimes she acknowledges them, even saying she likes them, listening to leaks and even being excited about new songs leaking doesn't automatically make someone morally inferior

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

it’s bold of you to think that I listen to leaks and unreleased songs when you guys don’t even know me. 
in almost 10 years of being a Lana fan I’ve sincerely only listen to like 10 unreleased songs 

So do you want a cookie for that or something? :shh2:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

18 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

didn't you listen to blue banisters before the album released? you know, the album with released material? girl be original :typewriter: :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

[LEAK] MERRY XMAS ANALBORDES.Zip

Black Beauty (Concept Demo), Califournia, Chelsea Hotel (Studio File), Crazy For You, Dark City, Dragon Slayer, Fine China (Final),  If I Die Young (HQ), Summertime (The Joplin Version), Some Things Last A Long Time (Studio File), Sugary Sweet, Summer Wine (Studio File), Sunset Boulevard.  :true:

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

[LEAK] MERRY XMAS ANALBORDES.Zip

Black Beauty (Concept Demo), Califournia, Chelsea Hotel (Studio File), Crazy For You, Dark City, Dragon Slayer, Fine China (Final),  If I Die Young (HQ), Summertime (The Joplin Version), Some Things Last A Long Time (Studio File), Sugary Sweet, Summer Wine (Studio File), Sunset Boulevard.  :true:

let's not forget the summer wine demo which was described as "gorgeous"

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

23 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

not listening to leaked songs is pointless to me, honestly (except for certain tracks that we know for certain she does NOT want out there... y'know...) but some songs have been out for years and sometimes she acknowledges them, even saying she likes them, listening to leaks and even being excited about new songs leaking doesn't automatically make someone morally inferior

And just to add:caz of leaks, she released some of the songs on last album, she didnt had original tracks, she downloaded them from yt. 

13 minutes ago, American Whore said:

didn't you listen to blue banisters before the album released? you know, the album with released material? girl be original :typewriter: :candy:

WHACKED! :godlaugh:

@gsnlp

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

I really appreciate the way you where the only non toxic replied to my post! thanks for that :)

0YnL0Kf.gif

California sounds better

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.