fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoon outtake christmas game <3

I'm honestly just so happy that Leakmas is being brought to us by a LB member who actually has what they claim to have and isn't a fake insider. Just tangible sound files :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

10 minutes ago, For K said:

I'm honestly just so happy that Leakmas is being brought to us by a LB member who actually has what they claim to have and isn't a fake insider. Just tangible sound files :true:

crazy for you/california will sound tangible alright

Wendy Williams Dancing GIF - Wendy Williams Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, arianaofthegrande said:

I choose the song that is likely to make other unleaked songs leak :kim:

i get that vibe from california... i feel like she's going to open the floodgates qtip

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

anyways can someone host a bombastic nfr outtake game or a witchy lust for life game now! :oopna2:

we need a hollywood sadcore coney island queen born to die outtake game, as well as a trailer park darling 2007 surf noir magnum opus game :true: 

8 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

anyways can someone host a bombastic nfr outtake game or a witchy lust for life game now! :oopna2:

or a country CUNTry nfr-chemtrails outtake game

and also for giving me Margaret

the idea that crazy for you is bound to leak anyway isn’t really convincing in my opinion. remember how likely it felt in september that it was going to leak very soon? it didn’t, and honestly it’s about time we crossed that one off the list. i haven’t listened to snippets for either one but i would really like to get the whole crazy for you wait over with, because we’ve known about it for years :awkney: there’s no reason to think more people have crazy for you than california, we have no idea where the snippets came from and most people who actually have things probably have a lot more than the few songs we know about. i also don’t think we should be expecting any chain reaction, the days when leakers would get other leakers to leak things seem to be over, i’d rather just have one thing that i think is good - given everyone’s opinion on the snippets - than think about what might be going to provoke which effect. honestly looking at all the hoarding, teasing, spamming that happened since april, just for us to get literally nothing - i think it’s about time we prioritize getting something. sadly i don’t think it’s realistic to hope there’ll be several leaks but i’m already really grateful we’re getting something that sounds good :noir: