fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoon outtake christmas game <3

should i take back my vote for cfy…even tho i’ve been spamming this thread i’m having second thoughts, i mean california is longer and has a new melody

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

i don’t think one single person’s taste should really be factored in though, we all have extremely different opinions on songs :oprah3: i haven’t listened to any crazy for you snippets but most people were really enthusiastic about all of them in the thread, so in the eyes of most people, it really can’t be a bad song. i would be fine with california leaking though 

59 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

As someone who has heard both y’all will def regret voting for that CFY demo lol

YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RULE WITH FEAR IN THIS HOUSE. Remember what people said about UFB…. Never forget that. An intuitive decision is the right one! All my girlies who went with CFY are just trusting their superior guts! 

light-yorangi-tiktok-girl-talking.gif

2 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

yeah i’m not sure why they can’t leak both instead of having lanaboards fight to the death

that's all the fun of it - it wouldn't be a christmas game it would just be a christmas gift if i leaked both

and i guarantee the song that doesn't get chosen will eventually leak - if it doesn't i will leak it next christmas.. 

15 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

that's all the fun of it - it wouldn't be a christmas game it would just be a christmas gift if i leaked both

and i guarantee the song that doesn't get chosen will eventually leak - if it doesn't i will leak it next christmas.. 

next christmas? :rip:

13 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

why not give us a gift though :poordat: you’re being greedy when you should be GENEROUS on christmas 

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

why not give us a gift though :poordat: you’re being greedy when you should be GENEROUS on christmas 

How is it greedy to just offer up a song for no reason other than a holiday :toofunny:? This thread is like peak generosity… especially after the year we’ve had as fans

20 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

can you make the poll rn :crying5:

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Personally I think we should count our blessings and accept one good l34k over none at all, but I certainly wouldn't complain if we got two :oprah3:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

How is it greedy to just offer up a song for no reason other than a holiday :toofunny:? This thread is like peak generosity… especially after the year we’ve had as fans

I WAS JOKING :thumb: i’m grateful we’re getting anything ofc