fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoon outtake christmas game <3

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm willing to sacrifice myself by creating multiple accounts, knowing I'll get banned, if that means voting for Crazy for You to win... 

i’ll counter that and vote california 

eventually we’re going to get both since they’re going to leak the losing song next year

cfy has a higher chance of leaking so it’s best to get the song with the lower chance to leak first because cfy might leak sometime next year 

On 12/20/2022 at 4:57 PM, Rose McGowan said:

Love you even more… California… land that I love I’m not turning back… California.. I’m coming for ya

leak it so they leak the other one :dorothy: take one for the team

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

we want a witchy lfl outtake next christmas 

When fl0r1dakil0s starts a new thread next year with Crazy For You vs. Random LFL Witchy Outtake what will you be voting? :oprah:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

25 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

When fl0r1dakil0s starts a new thread next year with Crazy For You vs. Random LFL Witchy Outtake what will you be voting? :oprah:

lfl... anyone who votes crazy for you would be ill

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i don’t believe we’ll get crazy for you if not through fl0ridakil0s, it doesn’t seem like the other ones who have it (who apparently are numerous?) have been willing to leak it in the past 2 years even when we got hundreds of snippets :awkney: then again maybe honeymoun is going to leak something and if he does, it’d only make sense for it to be crazy for you, but after what we got last year and more importantly this year, i’m not getting my hopes up for anything from him. we’ll see! i’m actually fine if california gets chosen but i think we should be lucid enough not to think the other song is likely to leak before next christmas :emma:

3 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

fuck crazy for you i’m running to the witchy lfl outtake :blush3:

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

with a poll giving you an enticing other option of course..

can the other option be a witchy lfl outtake or a bombastic shangri-la 60’s girl group nfr outtake