vote for @the ocean
for:
lipster of the year
most active • status updater • best taste
worst taste • nicest member • rudest member
biggest lana hater • hybrid fan • peace keeper
attention whore • big eyes • self-loathing poet

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Decade Lipsters!! :hype: So excited to see how everything comes together this time around, now comes the time when I have to remember people's usernames to nominate them 

imageproxy.jpg

My PC is currently BROKEN so I have no budget for my campaign this year but vote TrashMagiq for Hybrid Fan for a 3rd year! (even tho the category description changed and doesn't fully apply to me anymore cause Lana's def the main reason I visit this site skk)

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

xTRIwPa.png

v o t e   f o r   @ t h e   o c e a n
for:
lipster of the year
most active • status updater • best taste
worst taste • nicest member • rudest member
biggest lana hater • hybrid fan • peace keeper
attention whore • big eyes • self-loathing poet

damn that was fast af

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

the way I'll have to pull up a real notebook and a real pen and actually write things down and do a lot of thinking for this 

gretchen-escrevendo.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

every year I fill out the submission forum and have to spend an hour searching through threads to find the usernames I associate with everyone's pfp :air: and the fact I've been on this website long enough to be considered a "veteran member" is making me hella existential considering I lurked without an account for a looooong time b4 making one :derpna3: good luck to everyone I've never campaigned but maybe I should for underrated member or something idk 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

and the fact I've been on this website long enough to be considered a "veteran member" is making me hella existential, considering I lurked without an account for a looooong time b4 making one 

been here since 2013, how do we even begin to remember every fight on this site

I need a "best-of" list to choose from  :deadbanana:

26 minutes ago, Elle said:

52582741653_9013114097_o.png

Sometimes a thought isn’t worth a thread post, and that’s okay! The recipient of the Status Updater award is the one who makes the best use out of our Status Update feature to let us know their thoughts for the day, their favourite new tunes, their drunken rambles, and the like. (& with the abundance of new threads being created this year, I thank the ones who utilize this feature when appropriate instead.)

this has me and @Mer all over it :yesnod:

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

been here since 2013, how do we even begin to remember every fight on this site

I need a "best-of" list to choose from  :deadbanana:

look through your post history for posts with the most likes/reactions :oop:

Well, just because I’m the host doesn’t mean I can’t campaign for myself too! :lanahairflip:

Elle - for your consideration…

Nicest Member

I always try to sprinkle sunshine whenever I go, and even when i have to lay down the law with a mod queue or warning point, I always do it with lots of love :kiss: 

Veteran Member

I have truly put my life on the line for this country website, dueling through many battles over being a member for the past 9 1/2 years & owner for the past 6! 

Biggest Stan

Not only am I the gracious owner of the largest Lana Del Rey fan site, but I have arguably one of the largest Lana collections that includes over 165 magazines, over 100 clothing items as seen on LDR, and hundreds of other merch items! Here's a photo of my collection that I took in 2020, and if you can even imagine it, it's even larger now:

Spoiler
On 12/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, Elle said:

It's been 4 1/2 years since I last posted my collection here, and it was time for a much needed update!! 

I've divided everything below into the following categories - Music, Merch & Misc., Apparel Merch, Posters, Magazines, and Clothing worn by LDR. Within those spoilers will be photographs & a write-up of everything. The magazines & clothing are my favourite things to collect, and that's where my collection really shines. The majority of items in my collection come from those two categories.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and I'll see you guys in another 4 1/2 years to do another update, because I was reminded during this grueling process of why I waited so long to do an update and how physically & emotionally taxing it is xx

So, I present to you all.. 

Elle's LDR Collection

50737816107_38c8243053_b.jpg

The Lana Shrine, where most of my collection lives

Music (66)

Reveal hidden contents

Merch & Misc. (53)

Reveal hidden contents

Apparel Merch (14)

Reveal hidden contents

Posters (11)

Reveal hidden contents

Magazines (165)

Reveal hidden contents

Clothing as seen on LDR (97)

Reveal hidden contents

Peace Keeper

Again, I know it’s not fun when I have to lay down the law sometimes, but without my efforts this place would honestly be a hell hole, you gotta admit it.

Be My Daddy - for Hottest Member

I narrowly won this award last year after being runner up for the previous 4 years in a row, and I'm back to take home the title again! In case you need a refresher of my beautiful face, here are some pictures from this year xx

Spoiler

52582837823_677b4c318c_b.jpg52581860012_b5397816ed_b.jpg52582328151_d98549e1f5_b.jpg52581860052_f34880e434_b.jpg

Lipster of the Year/Decade

All I'm going to say is that this place wouldn't be here without me... :lanahairflip2:

AngryMediocreAmurminnow-size_restricted.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS