Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

:clapback: ready 2 slay

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

The campaign never ends.  Jenna is coming.

rTvA9fI.jpg

bye i didn’t know you were Jenna i thought that was the name of the person who leaked the original CFY snippets and promised it at a certain number of pages but never delivered… i didn’t realize they were slandering your name too just like DCooper :bebe:

Welcome to the 2022 Lipsters Awards

~*~Red Carpet~*~

200.gif

The red carpet has officially been rolled out and our nominees and attendees have begun to walk! Let's see what everyone is wearing tonight...

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Super Movie has arrived! I don't know who that guy is, but he just walked up to me and started taking pics, so oh well! Took me hours to get this beehive in place. Anyways, Heroin for Song of the Decade!

1b3be271ffac70611e42cdf35cbeeb4ce9709fbf 638e5af0de44d4fc2f2829cbef73f1dedaa598f8

imageproxy.jpg

hello everybody! the iconic, coveted, amazing SURF NOIR has arrived! a little bit early, but that just gives me more time to SLAY! :creepna: for this year's festivities, i'm wearing a rainbow floral-print dress i got at forever-21! it is reminiscent of the sounds of the hawaiian tropics, i paired it with my keds shoes, which i just love, i may or may not be collaborating with the brand to make my own designs which reflect my love of coney island, strawberry ice cream, marilyn monroe, and cherries! :wink: of course, my look would not be complete without some baby-blue heart-shaped sunglasses! i can't wait to sing all of my world-famous hit songs for you guys! :kiss:

wlZpYZj.jpg

WGe8ynS.gif