Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

Dusting off my keyboard like #MFW my face when I dust off my keyboard to write my once-a-year post #TGIF Capturexdx.PNG image0.jpgThe intense feeling of gratitude and thankness I feel right now cannot be measured. To think after a whole year of not being on here due to personal problems, I am not only remembered but also nominated for one of the most prestigious awards imo makes me feel very appreciated. Being nominated for most missed sis means th- huh? What's that? I'm nominated for what? 

[vine boom]  Screenshot_65.png oh. chairma_reactiolou.png

[i am. a. angle feat. Miley Cyrus feat. Ariana Grande feat. Lana Del Rey starts playing]

Screenshot_66.png it is me, LanasLeftCheekFiller, you might know me as the winner of the title Best Username @ the Lanaboards Lipster Awards 2021 and runner up for Worst Username @ the Lanabords Lipster awards 2021 and now it is time I reclaim what I deserve. See, just like every pop girl in the industry, and now Japanese Breakfast, and allegedly Phoebe Bridgers, and allegedly Claud, I was befallen by the biggest titan in the bleachers manufacturing industry, of course, I am talking about Jack Antonoff himself. qaadir.gif That night he stole my life's work and I don't think I can every forgive him, even if he makes another Venice Bitch. However, seeing as last year he was too busy patenting new technologies to make his drums sound somehow even flatter and void of life and as a result is not nominated, I am taking this quick opportunity to beg you to vote @LanasLeftCheekFiller for Worst Username and bring back justice to the world. The opportunity to own two juxtaposing titles is fascinating :wowcry: 

How would you feel if you were in my place? How would you feel if you experienced the  2011 Norwegian butter crisis? How would you feel if, like iJustine, you were mailed a 300 page phone bill in a box? Exactly. So vote @LanasLeftCheekFiller for Worst Username 2022 and let's IMG_2931.GIF

Spoiler

also I made the awards and they look really good the 2021 corporate participation trophies have nothing on this year's design so imagine me crying five hundrer thousand housand millions of tears per award that I render and make none for myself because I didn't win.... so sad what a pity i know I know I agree with you. and while the point of this message under the spoiler tab wasn't to guilt trip you into persuading you to vote for me,,,,, know that they are coming like Lana in In My Feelings :brows:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

4 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Can't believe Patrick Warren got snubbed of best audio artist

He actually got a few noms :omfg2: if we had 6 nominees instead of 5, he would’ve been the 6th x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, bunoner said:

@Rorman Nockwell literally wasn't even here for 80% of the decade what is wrong with y'all

Ikr my impact

I nommed you for Worst of the Worst but @Elle didn't bother posting the category cos everyone nommed you only

Thank you to all who nommed me, I am truly honoured (and have major imposter syndrome considering the other nominees)

Really glad to see lotsa different users nommed this year!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Ikr my impact

I nommed you for Worst of the Worst but @Elle didn't bother posting the category cos everyone nommed you only

Thank you to all who nommed me, I am truly honoured (and have major imposter syndrome considering the other nominees)

Really glad to see lotsa different users nommed this year!

She didn't post it because she knows you're awful and your voice should be suppressed but okay

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Me being shocked that I have 0 nominations knowing very well that I made a total of 2 posts throughout the whole 2022 :wowcry:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

voted! i edited my original vote so sorry if it shows up twice, i dont know how it works!

7 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Me being shocked that I have 0 nominations knowing very well that I made a total of 2 posts throughout the whole 2022 :wowcry:

you are a true underrated member <3 :oprah3:

sUcVobB.png

YALL….. I LITERALLY JUST SPOTTED MY NAME ON THE LIST FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I JOINED IN 2015 :oprah4: I’m way too late but I appreciate it and thank you anyway 

these kinda things are so complicated to me so I stray but I love that u thought of me so <3

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

He actually got a few noms :omfg2: if we had 6 nominees instead of 5, he would’ve been the 6th x

Life is actually unfair, shaking crying and screaming ikAT0Lm.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺