Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

just submitted my votes! good luck to everyone and thank you all so much once again for the nominations!!! it means a lot to be nominated for such nice categories! I'm beyond flattered :heart:

can't wait for the awards' day to arrive to finally participate for the first time in 2 years :thankyou:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Also it's controversial but I truly believe Lyric Anthology Book scam deserves Drama of the Decade. The thread gets bumped multiple times a year after almost a decade. New members see it and fall deeper into LB lore. It's iconic, it's scandalous, it's very on brand :krylie:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

forgot to write i submitted votes:party:

if i appear on lipster awards, it’s gonna be only red carpet. rest of party i spend getting high and drunk during crying at toilet:krylie:

1 hour ago, YUNGATA said:

Also it's controversial but I truly believe Lyric Anthology Book scam deserves Drama of the Decade. The thread gets bumped multiple times a year after almost a decade. New members see it and fall deeper into LB lore. It's iconic, it's scandalous, it's very on brand :krylie:

mte, i gave my vote to that one... theres so much to unpack there

image.png

2 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I nomiated you... better luck next year! :poordat:

Thank you!! :kiss: It's okay I feel close to Lana each year with the feeling of undeserved rejection from my peers :ma: