Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

I'm here all the way from under the sea! I chose the dress that reminded me the most of my fellow fish and mermaids! 

bc8ed050a334132ab68bd37e42cb1eba.jpg

This look is also to honor @lustforlife who is nominated for best banned member this year! They unfortunately couldn't be here tonight, but perhaps their French husband will make an appearance :brows:

maxresdefault.jpg

@Fingertips has arrived on the red carpet! Looking ready for a fun night of celebration with his LanaBoards besties. When he looks back tracing fingertips across plastic bags, he appreciates all of the love in this crazy community!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On the Lipsters Red Carpet, she’s a star, and she’s burning through you: IanadeIrey oozes glamour with starry halo on the 2022 Lipsters red carpet before an enigmatic disappearance 

By LanaBoards Daily • January 21, 2023

original.gif

On The Decade Edition“I won’t be here for the entire ceremony (a girlboss has last-minute work on the weekends) but I’ve made it to the Lipsters red carpet—and I’m very happy to be here! Tonight is about celebrating 10 years of LanaBoards and all the beautiful people in it. Elle and our amazing moderators are to thank for keeping this community alive, as are all the lovely users!”

On her Lipsters look: “It’s a little bit Hollywood, a little New York!”

On her nominations: “It’s not my first rodeo, but I’m surprised to be nominated for multiple awards again. I’m like, are you people not tired of me?! It’s really sweet to be recognized, but I’d love to see some of my favourites honoured tonight. The real win for me is seeing the people I love celebrated.”

Just now, lilac heaven said:

Rumor has it lilac heaven was just caught snorting coke in the bathroom with Sky Ferreira!

omg who invited sky ferreira... shes not allowed to leave the house (She ran over a pigeon on purpose)

i already sense the chaotic violence, freaky sexual activity, farts, waitresses getting brave, and technical difficulties that always occurs during the lipsters... well, that has nothing to do with me!

just touching up my lipgloss in the bathroom... it's a peach lipgloss that jimmy got me when we were in that pontiac from july to july!

lVPyXMi.jpg

WGe8ynS.gif