Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Ride?Β taste won!!Β :hottie::hottie::hottie::hottie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

ultraviolence more likeΒ The FitnessGramβ„’ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

There’s no undeserving winnerΒ for Album of the Decade here.Β Ultraviolence is the record that shifted Lana’s career trajectory. She proved that she could rise above the skepticism of her debut and showed her resilience by going deeper, darker, and rawer.Β 

NaiveUglyDalmatian-max-1mb.gif

Drama of the year at the 2023 Lipsters: Ultraviolence winning Album of the Decade at the 2022 Lipsters

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Just now, cranekiss said:

ultraviolence more likeΒ The FitnessGramβ„’ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

E56z6d-VIAQZC9K.jpg

Capture.jpg

Just now, cranekiss said:

Β 

omg the pacer.. ptsd

CONGRATS RIDE!!!

Β 

i-am-fucking-crazy-but-i-am-free.gifΒ 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Just now, Super Movie said:

Drama of the year at the 2023 Lipsters: Ultraviolence winning Album of the Decade at the 2022 Lipsters

There is no drama when it's fully deserved and Honeymoon being a runner-up, or had Honeymoon won and Ultraviolence been the runner up it would'veΒ stillΒ been valid.Β :oprah3:

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

CONGRATS RIDE!!!

Β 

HELP I’ve been looking for this!!!! Bless your soulΒ 

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

CONGRATS RIDE!!!

Β 

Where was this gif during fishgate

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Where was this gif during fishgate

not me automatically thinking this was from fishgateΒ 

Β 

I did clean up almost 150 posts of fishgate so they all started to blend togetherΒ 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-wineponmoo.gif

ThankfullyΒ that wasn’t the result.Β :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

Now for our final double-set of awards before we move on to our very last award of the night in 10 minutes! x

Β 

52581763777_21083f20a4_b.jpg

and the winner is...

"I won't not fuck you the fuck up. Period." (Lana x Azealia Banks)

Β 

Runner up:Β "U little fuckers" (Lana's response to Lust for Life leaking)

Β 

Β 

52581763782_339cc3052a_b.jpg

and the winner is...

ElleΒ buying LanaBoards

Β 

Runner up:Β Cassette Girl NFR Leaks

Β 

Β 

Congratulations! Just one award left now..Β x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

i regret to inform the attendants of the lipster awards that beyoncΓ© was found dead in the kitchen at approximately 7:49 PM eastern time

witnesses said that they heard rubber sounds as they approached the area

we are currently investigating the crime

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif