Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

Thank you all so much for honouring me with such a great award. Over the past 10 years we've spent together, I've created so many memories with you all that I'll always treasure and keep with me forever. If you would've told me when I stumbled upon this place almost ten years ago now that I would end up winning Lipster of the Decade ten years later, I wouldn't have believed you! It's incredible how much this site has impacted my life and how much you all mean to me. I don't know who I'd be without this place, and I always look forward to starting my days by logging on here and seeing what all the Lipsters are up to. Thank you everyone who has been so wonderful and makes this place so special. It's an honour to even be here, thank you. Here's to another wonderful decade together xx

52641291433_cd3bbbc343_c.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Time for our final award of the night, perhaps the most coveted award we've ever offered!

52581763587_ef4ff25b30_o.png

and the winner is...

@Elle

Runner up: @Surf Noir

Congratulations!! Xx

😭😭😭

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Elle said:

Time for our final award of the night, perhaps the most coveted award we've ever offered!

52581763587_ef4ff25b30_o.png

and the winner is...

@Elle

Runner up: @Surf Noir

Congratulations!! Xx

The winner and runner up were well deserved. Exactly what I was hoping for :blush3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

perhaps had Rina released a better album than Hold the Bops (Off of the Album) then maybe she could have released the AOTY :crossed:

2 minutes ago, paris texas said:

after the questionable taste exhibited in this post you all better get this last one RIGHT pandlr-gretchen.gif

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

lVqC2UE.jpg

it has been reported that rina has been cleared of all charges and that @The Siren was the actual murderer of beyoncé

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

LIPSTER OF THE YEAR! AWW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :cryney2:

CONGRATULATIONS @Elle YOU ARE SO DESERVING OF IT, YOU LITERALLY RUN THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE, ALSO, THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTED FOR ME, BEING RUNNER-UP IS ENOUGH LOL :heart:

THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT LIPSTERS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

FDD86-AFB-9-CD4-4-FC9-BACB-1544-D61387-BB

WGe8ynS.gif

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

HxAdEFv.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, paris texas said:

it has been reported that rina has been cleared of all charges and that @The Siren was the actual murderer of beyoncé

:eek3:

as much as i hated Renaissance, it was better than Hold the Girl

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Thank you all so much for honouring me with such a great award. Over the past 10 years we've spent together, I've created so many memories with you all that I'll always treasure and keep with me forever. If you would've told me when I stumbled upon this place almost ten years ago now that I would end up winning Lipster of the Decade ten years later, I wouldn't have believed you! It's incredible how much this site has impacted my life and how much you all mean to me. I don't know who I'd be without this place, and I always look forward to starting my days by logging on here and seeing what all the Lipsters are up to. Thank you everyone who has been so wonderful and makes this place so special. It's an honour to even be here, thank you. Here's to another wonderful decade together xx

52641291433_cd3bbbc343_c.jpg

YES:monica::monica::monica::monica::monica:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Goodnight, everyone! What a lovely Lipsters. So glad to see so many of my faves win, and congratulations to all that won!

:heart:

Super Movie out <3

imageproxy.jpg