Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Thank you all so much for honouring me with such a great award. Over the past 10 years we've spent together, I've created so many memories with you all that I'll always treasure and keep with me forever. If you would've told me when I stumbled upon this place almost ten years ago now that I would end up winning Lipster of the Decade ten years later, I wouldn't have believed you! It's incredible how much this site has impacted my life and how much you all mean to me. I don't know who I'd be without this place, and I always look forward to starting my days by logging on here and seeing what all the Lipsters are up to. Thank you everyone who has been so wonderful and makes this place so special. It's an honour to even be here, thank you. Here's to another wonderful decade together xx

52641291433_cd3bbbc343_c.jpg

Omg might cry Lana's fandom truly is the best

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475yar64thj5lv8fo9ki

Well everyone, that's a wrap for the 2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition!

Thank you to all who attended and engaged in all the wonderful celebrations and chaos today. I always look forward to this day every year, and it's so lovely to see everyone come together to cheer for our favourite Lipsters & memorable moments.

I also want to thank you all for voting for me in so many of the categories, it was such a treat to take home so many awards this year! I'm feeling like Taylor Swift at the Grammys!

It was an honour to host for the awards, and I'll see you next year for the 2023 Lipsters!

Time to scamper off to the after party! Xx

52641254283_e2a58b6f47_c.jpg

Spoiler

52641254268_cd0d60eec1_c.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Thank you all so much for honouring me with such a great award. Over the past 10 years we've spent together, I've created so many memories with you all that I'll always treasure and keep with me forever. If you would've told me when I stumbled upon this place almost ten years ago now that I would end up winning Lipster of the Decade ten years later, I wouldn't have believed you! It's incredible how much this site has impacted my life and how much you all mean to me. I don't know who I'd be without this place, and I always look forward to starting my days by logging on here and seeing what all the Lipsters are up to. Thank you everyone who has been so wonderful and makes this place so special. It's an honour to even be here, thank you. Here's to another wonderful decade together xx

52641291433_cd3bbbc343_c.jpg

Deserved!! :smile:

16 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i regret to inform the attendants of the lipster awards that beyoncé was found dead in the kitchen at approximately 7:49 PM eastern time

witnesses said that they heard rubber sounds as they approached the area

we are currently investigating the crime

tiffany-pollard-beyonce.gif 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Well everyone, that's a wrap for the 2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition!

Thank you to all who attended and engaged in all the wonderful celebrations and chaos today. I always look forward to this day every year, and it's so lovely to see everyone come together to cheer for our favourite Lipsters & memorable moments.

I also want to thank you all for voting for me in so many of the categories, it was such a treat to take home so many this years! I'm feeling like Taylor Swift at the Grammys!

It was an honour to host for the awards, and I'll see you next year for the 2023 Lipsters!

Time to scamper off to the after party! Xx

52641254283_e2a58b6f47_c.jpg

Hide contents

I just let out a squeal this is ICONIC COME ON NOW !!:dance:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475yar64thj5lv8fo9ki

Congratulations again to everyone who won tonight! It was so fun spending the Lipsters with all of you!

c7558b63b88e53737e86f5cc94dd65ef.jpg

I hope that next year will be the year I will get my first nomination

tumblr-ni1gpe-V3s71rq7a76o1-1280.jpg

Now its time to return to the ocean and wait for Fishtail to be released 

20230121-200314.jpg

1 hour ago, Elle said:

52582665060_60d877f9d4_o.png

and the winner is...

Crazy for You - Pre-Leak Thread

Runner up: LDR9 Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Congratulations! The new drama and threads make each year on LanaBoards unique! x

I literally just realized this… OMG

26 minutes ago, Elle said:52581763777_21083f20a4_b.jpg

and the winner is...

"I won't not fuck you the fuck up. Period." (Lana x Azealia Banks)

Runner up: "U little fuckers" (Lana's response to Lust for Life leaking)

89b2e0f5bd3ab20ab580a7236bb42838.jpg

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・