Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

it was a lovely night, i'll be on my way back home! david kahne will be picking me up so we can head to the studio to record some new songs! many beautiful songs are to come... :wub: 

BBM-Baby-3

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

now that its time for the after party to officially begin, ive changed and am ready for a party

kesha.jpg

the party don’t stop !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I've just updated the OP with all of the winners for those arriving late or anyone who wants a refresher!

Now, I'm going out to party in style.. aka to the local bar where I am currently way too overdressed to be. But I always am anyway.

Thank you all for a great evening together!

Signing off, bang bang, xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Me reading the only category I was nominated and not even being the runner up:

Lana Del Rey Cries As She Didn't Win Any Award At The Grammys (photos) -  Celebrities - Nigeria

jkkk congratulations to everyone who won! :party: very well deserved guys, much love to everybody :heart: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

signing off from this thread for the night! :ma:

but not before announcing that i have struck a deal with rina sawayama where she will pose as my new PFP / era holdtheslay.png

beyoncé is actually fine, although she is hiding in a bunker from the angry beyhive who want the renaissance visuals, and @The Siren did not go to jail (as evidenced by their appearance at the lipsters afterparty)

this was all promo for my new era :ma:beyoncelaugh.gifholdtheslay.png

anyways see ya! thanks for the awards x

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, Elle said:

More of our special categories! x

52582741688_6cf4e996c3_o.png

and the winner is...

@Elle

Runner up: @Sportscruiser

52581763577_2b19f22db3_o.png

and the winner is...

@American Whore

Runner up: @The Siren

Congratulations, you special someones! x

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS HAPPENING TONIGHT AHHHHHHHH

thanks guys :beyonce:

i'm making a bigger post later when i have time tonight bc i was gonna share my red carpet outfit and forgot to post it :krylie: but i'll be back later for funsies

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Congratulations to all the winners (and runner-ups)!

I have a few commentaries --

lustforlife totally deserved Best Banned Member. Why were they banned anyway? They were so funny.

Lana's computer getting stolen surely was the Drama of the Year, although I personally didn't participate on the forum when that happened. As for Drama of the Decade, there is no doubt that Question for the Culture is the clear winner. Even I fought with multiple members from here :rip: It was a mess.

Chemtrails Pre-Release Thread deserved Thread of the Decade. It was maddening, delusional and funny as hell. So many good memories. (It's so weird that the album didn't really live up to the general hype lol)

Leak of the Decade... Serene Queen? I will never understand why this song is so loved. I personally would've given the award to Life Is Beautiful simply because of the years and years of thirsting over it. We even thought not a single insider had it. Song of the Decade, Venice Bitch, 100%.

Honestly the nominees for Lana Moment of the Decade weren't that great. Although the AB fight over Twitter was iconic. (What a way to kick off the NFR era :deadbanana:)

I have to agree with @PARADIXO on Leak of the Decade. While I love Serene Queen, in retrospect, I really think a song like Life is Beautiful or I Talk to Jesus especially deserved it—just because they both had been extremely coveted for years before they leaked! Either those tracks or something really unexpected but legendary, like Unidentified Flying Bill.

Had it not been on Blue Banisters, I would have voted for Living Legend—hands-down—because that song had been anticipated since 2013, we knew of its sentimental backstory, and man, did it not disappoint. 

Just now, paris texas said:

that was lanaswildflowers actually

LWF did leak a snippet of buddy's rendezvous though, so you were pretty close :true:

Unrelated but since this thread is deceased now what did you think of the Beyonce show in Dubai? From the posts I saw it was otherworldly 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

Unrelated but since this thread is deceased now what did you think of the Beyonce show in Dubai? From the posts I saw it was otherworldly 

a. i meant to say LFL instead of LWF nnn and b. what beyoncé show in dubai omg :excited: i'm only a casual beyonce fan i just found that pic of her really funny but now i'm really interested in what you're talking about

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

a. i meant to say LFL instead of LWF nnn and b. what beyoncé show in dubai omg :excited: i'm only a casual beyonce fan i just found that pic of her really funny but now i'm really interested in what you're talking about

OMG I'LL MESSAGE YOU IN DM'S 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm