Runner up: @Sportscruiser

52581763577_2b19f22db3_o.png

and the winner is...

@American Whore

Runner up: @The Siren

Congratulations, you special someones! x

Okay, so I'm back now to post in here again properly this time :crying2:

THANK YOU GUYS <3 <3 <3 

(i never promote these bc i don't wanna get too into it and then lose and be sad about it even tho it's literally just a website thing, it's not totally important but if i don't win a category i'm in i'll be a lil sad)

well now i feel like i need to post more blog posts. i'm surprised i won that bc of my Question for the LGBTQ+ Culture post :oop2: yall know i can get a lil bit contraver-shull :true:

thanks to everyone who voted! <3 <3 :icant: and the people who thot to nominate me. i didn't participate in nominations bc i'd rather let everyone else come up with what we vote for, it's kind of more fun that way for me tbh. 

special thanks and congrats to @The Siren for being runner up <3 <3 if i didn't win, i'd hoped you did (although everyone nominated posts quality stuff so :oprah3:)

also congrats to @Elle for her win in her category on this post! <3 love you babe!

now for my outfit.....

Spoiler

i'm going for a nikki lane look, not very iconic but iconic enough

79acb92327aceb95d150bda8231c9e8c6cc3fa22

s-l1600_6_a2ae5529-4f1a-4281-877f-083452

Men-Pirate-Shirt-Vampire-Prince-Poet-Shi

1668436234e923df25c16a7a2749bb24a1fc75f6these pants for definition

1_494122_ZM_THERO.JPG

anyways congrats to everyone else who won! i haven't looked at the winners list just yet, so i'll be looking over it but congrats! <3 <3 <3 <3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

congrats to all the winners & runners-up! 

feel good about UV winning album of the decade– it changed the game forever, a flawless record that will never sound dated– but serene queen winning over ITTJ?????? the tastelessness.....appalled. 

aOaIzH2.gif

had like 60 pages to catch up on but stopped after seeing @Mash Tragic's mash potato dress :wowcry:uwu.gif congrats to everyone!! 💖💖💖 special shout out to "i won't not fuck you the fuck up. period" for its healing properties, bikini gold for trying her best giphy.gif@Surf Noir for being such a force of nature, @Elle for being so preternaturally powerful in like every aspect, @IanadeIrey bc i truly treasure every word u ever say, and @prettywhenimhigh @PatentLeatherDoOver @Venice Peach @Mer @paris texas @The Stargirl Pinky @honeybadger @BartenderDeco @Fever @Fingertips @baddisease @palemoonbaby @GeminiLanaFan @American Whore @Pretty On The Indide @NikoGo @boom like that @hotshot2am @Deadly Nightshade @DCooper @your dealer @TrashMagiq @West Coast @Psychedelic Pussy @fishtails @shadesofcrazyforyou @shady @ChaoticLipster @Sportscruiser @Cherry Blossom @stupidapartmentcomplex @Terrence Loves Me @Elina @Jojo @That Venice Bitch @Crimson and Clover @sparklrtrailrheaven @Ocean Boulevard @lanasbottom @drugsdesire @Beautiful Loser @ShadesOfFool @SoftwareUpgrade @sourheart @For K @Super Movie @rightofjupiter @Rorman Nockwell @lilac heaven @Big Star @burthday kake @mssainttropez @boom like that @revadece and my BABIES @COCC and @YourGirl666 <3 and sm more im sure! could not stop adding users  once i started lol bc u are actually all my favourite lipsters :trisha: and so individually important and fun and make this site feel like a holiday uwu.gif 

heart.pngTQpGW5I.jpg

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

had like 60 pages to catch up on but stopped after seeing @Mash Tragic's mash potato dress :wowcry:uwu.gif congrats to everyone!! 💖💖💖 special shout out to "i won't not fuck you the fuck up. period" for its healing properties, bikini gold for trying her best giphy.gif@Surf Noir for being such a force of nature, @Elle for being so preternaturally powerful in like every aspect, @IanadeIrey bc i truly treasure every word u ever say, and @prettywhenimhigh @PatentLeatherDoOver @Venice Peach @Mer @paris texas @The Stargirl Pinky @honeybadger @BartenderDeco @Fever @Fingertips @baddisease @palemoonbaby @GeminiLanaFan @American Whore @Pretty On The Indide @NikoGo @boom like that @hotshot2am @Deadly Nightshade @DCooper @your dealer @TrashMagiq @West Coast @Psychedelic Pussy @fishtails @shadesofcrazyforyou @shady @ChaoticLipster @Sportscruiser @Cherry Blossom @stupidapartmentcomplex @Terrence Loves Me @Elina @Jojo @That Venice Bitch @Crimson and Clover @sparklrtrailrheaven @Ocean Boulevard @lanasbottom @drugsdesire @Beautiful Loser @ShadesOfFool @SoftwareUpgrade @sourheart @For K @Super Movie @rightofjupiter @Rorman Nockwell @lilac heaven @Big Star @burthday kake @mssainttropez @boom like that @revadece and my BABIES @COCC and @YourGirl666 <3 and sm more im sure! could not stop adding users  once i started lol bc u are actually all my favourite lipsters :trisha: and so individually important and fun and make this site feel like a holiday uwu.gif 

heart.pngTQpGW5I.jpg

i love u!

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

hope i am nominated/win an award next year! congrats to everyone nominated and won

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Love you @Alison by Slowdive and everything you contribute to this corner of the internet!! 💕 💕  :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

@Alison by Slowdive you are too kind and a delight to read :kiss: There are so many wonderful souls here, and you are amongst the lipsters that make me want to come back here everyday, whether things are slow with Lana or not. 
i love this community so much. 
shoutouts to the wonderful admins that make it possible.

@Elle @Beautiful Loser especially. You are always so respectful and generous, I can’t express how much gratitude I have for you two. :oprah:

4 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

HOW DID LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL NOT WIN LEAK OF THE DECADE??? :oprah2: :oprah2: :oprah2:

I think people were voting from a perspective of “which leak can I pop my pussy to” rather than “which leak caused the most internet earthquakes”

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

@Alison by Slowdive you are too kind and a delight to read :kiss: There are so many wonderful souls here, and you are amongst the lipsters that make me want to come back here everyday, whether things are slow with Lana or not. 
i love this community so much. 
shoutouts to the wonderful admins that make it possible.

@Elle @Beautiful Loser especially. You are always so respectful and generous, I can’t express how much gratitude I have for you two. :oprah:

I agreeeee, I wouldn't come back here year after year if the community was trash! :legend:And back at ya, I apprecite your presence on the forums greatly too! :kiss3:

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

I think people were voting from a perspective of “which leak can I pop my pussy to” rather than “which leak caused the most internet earthquakes”

serene queen is so bad though, I just can't understand itttt ( TT u TT )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 hours ago, American Whore said:

special thanks and congrats to @The Siren for being runner up <3 <3 if i didn't win, i'd hoped you did (although everyone nominated posts quality stuff so :oprah3:)

:wub:

the only thing i used the blogs for was to list my CDs and LPs :um3:

i know i wasnt gonna win based off of that :lmaoney: