Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

Just now, lilac heaven said:

also @Elle for next year can i propose a Funniest Member category because there are a lot of people i want to nominate for that 😭

i would most certainly vote for @The Stargirl Pinky their jokes are so creative :wowcry: :omfg2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

hey everyone !!! i’m fairly new to lanaboards, so how do you vote ? if it says above i probably missed it LOL. thank you !

:kiss3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

11 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

hey everyone !!! i’m fairly new to lanaboards, so how do you vote ? if it says above i probably missed it LOL. thank you !

:kiss3:

it's the link on the first post that @Elle did that says "SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS HERE"

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAP7GK5saWXM_2ZocSEYaNUBUGH0MlY24GRmp2PC6MfOk0TA/viewform?usp=sf_link

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

vote for me aka mssaintropez for:

BEST USERNAME

my username is one of lana’s old myspace usernames. 

BEST TASTE

to name a few, i love lana (obviously), marina, taylor swift, paramore, mazzy star, nirvana, britney spears, the smashing pumpkins, panic at the disco, abba, clairo, hasley, and melanie martinez. 

BEST NEW MEMBER

how i only figured out lanaboards exists earlier this year, i don’t know. 

BE MY DADDY AWARD

okay so this is me..

me in ldr merch

me in a babydoll dress

up close selfies

SONG OF THE DECADE 

so this one is not regarding me, but venice bitch deserves it. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

20 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Omg really? It seems like it will get counted as a separate submission on my end, as none of my first answers reload! That’s okay though lol that’s the only thing I wanted to change and I’m sure the majority will nominate/vote for the song anyways :silly: Thank you anyways!! <3

It did that to me sjsjdj it was like “you have a fresher version, do you want to use it?” So I’m like period that means it’s more recent so I click yes then it deletes all my posts and I have to re-enter everything x

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

In association with Pinky Productions I present to you all TSP's 2022 Lipsters Campaign! As Life is Beautiful's #1 stan, you may note some familiar movie trailer elements....:ma: This video has been brought to you with integrated closed captioning for those who are hard of hearing, courtesy of TEWGIFNA :true: Vote for Pinky!!!!!!

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

In association with Pinky Productions I present to you all TSP's 2022 Lipsters Campaign! As Life is Beautiful's #1 stan, you may note some familiar movie trailer elements....:ma: This video has been brought to you with integrated closed captioning for those who are hard of hearing, courtesy of TEWGIFNA :true: Vote for Pinky!!!!!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

In association with Pinky Productions I present to you all TSP's 2022 Lipsters Campaign! As Life is Beautiful's #1 stan, you may note some familiar movie trailer elements....:ma: This video has been brought to you with integrated closed captioning for those who are hard of hearing, courtesy of TEWGIFNA :true: Vote for Pinky!!!!!!

the cinematography…..the comedic relief…an artist with a vision:oprah:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

57 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

clocking in to say I was the first one to watch this comedy MASTERPIECE :nails: and if pinky doesn't win every category possible I'm rioting :nails:

I laughed until I couldn't breathe anymore and died :mariah:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Vote me for worst username, hybrid stan (lets shake it up a lil this year!) and Clown of the Year for the 5th year in a row !

french-girl-french-girl-bisous-blow-kiss-gif-17797457.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺