Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

Hope I make something this year, not so subtle hint :coffee:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Opinions on the decade categories:

• I feel like the drama of the decade should automatically go to that lyrics anthology book scam :toofunny:
  • Leak of the decade is very difficult my personal fav is Serene Queen but it's def not the most iconic leak. It'll probs go to Fine China or smthn. I think it should be Go Go Dancer!
  • graham4anything for lipster of the decade!
  • Charli XCX thread for thread of the decade obvs so much shit has happend in there books will be written about it 
  • Song of the decade will probs be The Blackest Day or Shades of Cool or smthn and I don't disagree with that!
  • Lana moment of the decade her singing Million Dollar Man in that red dress with the beehive. Heart Shaped Box performance and QFTC are also fair contenders. 
  • MV of the decade any big budget BTD/Paradise video TBH. Or my personal fav Shades of Cool. 
  • Album of the decade Ultraviolence or Honeymoon. Maybe BTD because of its iconicness.

qfrWuBl.png

Not a banned member trying to submit nominations.. :xgiggle:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I will be waiting to the new year to do this mainly because Leak of the year (California vs. Crazy For You I am waiting) but I do know that Elle will be getting Nicest member :nails:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~