fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoonmas outtake poll (CHANGE OF PLANS) <3

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

don’t piss legend fl0r1dakil0s off rn 😭😭 literally for all we know they could be planning to leak both and just want to get a good laugh in

It’s sad we have to please hoarders nowadays to “grace” us with a crumb on X-Mas. It’s the entitlement for me. Either way, I’m glad someone is willing to give us SOMETHING at least. Still, they way this is being done does not sit right with me.

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Plsss she'd be traumatized by now between the scat here and the gays there (and here)

:thumb3:

Okay funny story, like 8 years ago I attempted to catfish as an ex-friend of mine on there to try to trick men into sending me money (I really will do anything for a buck) but I was literally scared off of there within an hour. That shit was TERRIFYING. Idk how u gays do it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

It’s not fun and it’s not cute. These songs do not belong to you. You have the audacity to play god  in here. It’s really weird.

There was a time where we would get leaks without having to go through “fun and cute games”.

It's not that serious :toofunny:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

don’t piss legend fl0r1dakil0s off rn 😭😭 literally for all we know they could be planning to leak both and just want to get a good laugh in

both will leak eventually (by next christmas for sure).... i wouldn't rly tease another song if i wasn't planning on eventually sharing it

Just now, the ocean said:

normally i hate leak trading but i would really love it if someone bought california

steal from the rich and donate to the poor

I got a $75 visa gift card as my bonus this year. Any sellers?:wave2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

both will leak eventually (by next christmas for sure).... i wouldn't rly tease another song if i wasn't planning on eventually sharing it

Wait so is there.... more

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

normally i hate leak trading but i would really love it if someone bought california

steal from the rich and donate to the poor

you're not stealing if you bought it :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

1:00am on Christmas Eve and I'm perched at my computer like I don't have things to do at 7am tomorrow :whoopi:

good thing im off work today! 3.0

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

nawt next Christmas :bebe: I was thinking a more sensible January 1st or something... :rip:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif