moveeme

‘Violets for Roses’ tops BB Hot Trending Songs Chart

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Can't believe the insiders are really gonna leak this gem at 11:00pm on 12/31 :trisha:

Hide contents

I totally made this up it's wishful thinking but a ghey can dream :trisha:

They better do it

I remember seeing a pretty popular TikTok audio of this song, but that was all the way back in May, so I have no idea what's going on now :silly:

imageproxy.jpg

I think this points to the fact that if Lana's music was more widely played, she's have a huge audience among the general population. 'If You Lie Down With Me' is so catchy, but you've got to hear it a few times, and the same with 'Arcadia.' But they're not played over the radio or on other platforms, and so they go nowhere. 

The general public isn't composed mainly of music fiends like us, and it's true that radio is basically dead compared to the role it played in American life in past decades (just like the movies, as in "physically going to the movies," and seeing films that sometimes defined entire years, decades, or generations).

I know here in NYC, when you turn on the radio, no matter how much you flip the dial, all you hear is bad house music, each piece of which seems to go on forever, and bad, generalized trip hop, none of which is ever attributed to an artist the way it would have been in the past. And this has been the case for over a decade. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was a conspiracy. 

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Can't believe the insiders are really gonna leak this gem at 11:00pm on 12/31 :trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

I totally made this up it's wishful thinking but a ghey can dream :trisha:

It's been said many times that we already have pretty much RBFY in all its entirety. Granted it's a recording of her on the studio, but still 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

It's been said many times that we already have pretty much RBFY in all its entirety. Granted it's a recording of her on the studio, but still 

Yeah I remember hearing that too, but I'd kill to get my hands on the actual mp3 with the backing vocals. It sounds heavenly!!

the girls r runnin round in summer dresses with their masks off :oic:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole