Coloringbooks

Sky Ferreira Fans Plan Protest at Capitol Records, Only 1 Person Goes

1 hour ago, Masquerade said:

this is actually fake news, please take it down, I was there and saw hundreds if not thousands of fans, the cops even had to shut off the block, people were setting up tents in the streets and joyously singing night time my time anthems into the cold winter air, sky ferreira herself showed up about three hours into the event, setting up a stage by the entrance to capitol records, she performed many songs, including descending, all my lovers die, and even guardian, hitting every note flawlessly, but unfortunately midway through everything is embarrassing the ground began to split open and her stage fell into the earth, along with stan 111 who had been throwing pebbles at the stage, sadly this concludes her career, goodbye sky ferreira

laughing-laugh.gif

this is legitimately one of the funniest things i’ve read on this website. 

1 hour ago, Masquerade said:

this is actually fake news, please take it down, I was there and saw hundreds if not thousands of fans, the cops even had to shut off the block, people were setting up tents in the streets and joyously singing night time my time anthems into the cold winter air, sky ferreira herself showed up about three hours into the event, setting up a stage by the entrance to capitol records, she performed many songs, including descending, all my lovers die, and even guardian, hitting every note flawlessly, but unfortunately midway through everything is embarrassing the ground began to split open and her stage fell into the earth, along with stan 111 who had been throwing pebbles at the stage, sadly this concludes her career, goodbye sky ferreira

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Page 6 - Retired Pre-Release  Threads - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

A second person from Discord was going to go but got into a car crash on the way there :biblio:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

A second person from Discord was going to go but got into a car crash on the way there :biblio:

didn’t sky also get into a car crash on her way to one of her performances this year… like i’ve said someone or something literally cursed that woman

as much as it pains me to say this we need the tiktok kids to get her a sleeper hit instead of just using her as the blueprint for the “indie sleaze revival” or whatever they’re calling it… then maybe she’ll release something again. when’s the “it ain’t your right but that’s okay i’ll let you slide this one time” trauma dumping video trend starting

5 hours ago, letterblue said:

oh hell no, MODS.....

this is really turning into Sky Ferreira Thread (The Re-Up)..... :toofunny:

The irony of coming in again shouting for the mods, as if you weren't the first to jump in trying to start arguments and derail the discussion… hmmm? :shh2: 

They've already viewed/interacted with this thread, and have chosen to not do anything yet. Go talk to them if it's bothering you that much instead of mini-modding & trying to ruin harmless fun!

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I think Sky Ferreira is a testament to how permeating Internet culture can be. Like, I know nothing about this woman and have done nothing to actively learn anything about her, yet I’m so aware of the fact that she has been delaying an album for almost ten years———and that’s simply because of how information migrates to and overlaps with respective audiences on the Internet! It’s so fascinating. 

Oh - and she was also in that one scene in the Twin Peaks revival. :popcorn:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

giphy.gif

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

didn’t sky also get into a car crash on her way to one of her performances this year… like i’ve said someone or something literally cursed that woman

omg cross you out live performance confirmed queen charli came through 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

The irony of coming in again shouting for the mods, as if you weren't the first to jump in trying to start arguments and derail the discussion… hmmm? :shh2: 

They've already viewed/interacted with this thread, and have chosen to not do anything yet. Go talk to them if it's bothering you that much instead of mini-modding & trying to ruin harmless fun!

relax kween. you’re taking this way too seriously and it’s very weird. like reeeeelax girlie. wdgaf.

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I still don’t get why she’s so hated on this site…yes a lot of her albums are underwhelming but she has better material than a lot of other girls 

i'm ready to write a QFTC about why gays especially on this site are practically slandering xtina at this point - wtf did she do to you? :xgiggle:xtinaclick.gif:xtina:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 hours ago, letterblue said:

oh hell no, MODS.....

this is really turning into Sky Ferreira Thread (The Re-Up)..... :toofunny:

Personally this is a new contender for the Lipsters so let's see where it goes

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Absolutely cleared 

drunk-girls-go-take-me-to-sleep-slump.mp