Sign in to follow this  
American Whore

Songs That Clearly Rip Off Another Song

Technically this

Future made the original song and then the producer sold it to Beyonce without telling Future he did, then blocked Future from releasing it.  Thats got to be ripping off.

Or then this can be said to be ripping off those songs since he made this version and released it copying a lot of what he did in the other one.

18 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

pink floyd this art rock that wahhhhhhh wahhhh we really dont give a fuck can you two stfu?

literally so damn embarrassed by you two its not funny

i was bored :oic: and it was kinda fun anyway, i usually don't get into much drama here

f73462e200c79a4f2b9ac69eeca37488.jpg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

33 minutes ago, Barry said:

Technically this

Future made the original song and then the producer sold it to Beyonce without telling Future he did, then blocked Future from releasing it.  Thats got to be ripping off.

Or then this can be said to be ripping off those songs since he made this version and released it copying a lot of what he did in the other one.

Wow I'd never heard that Future original. :O Really supports the arguments people have about Beyonce being a great executive producer. There's the genesis of something there but it's a mess lmao. It was so improved and streamlined.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

38 minutes ago, Barry said:

Technically this

Omg I think about this all the time. It’s seriously uncanny and I’m shocked at how no credit was given.