The Grants

Scariest Lana song?

The lore behind Sirens and For K has always made me uneasy. Especially since none of it’s confirmed, and of course could entirely be excellent fictional storytelling. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Young and In Love - why is that jumpscare in intro so scary, specially when you’re driving and it comes on shuffle. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I know people have said Bentley already but that song could genuinely be used in a horror movie if Lana wanted it to be. It's not even that it's bad, the harmonies on it alone are just so ominous

imageproxy.jpg

match made in heaven creeps me out honestly :deadbanana:

i'd agree that some of her laptop demos are pretty eerie, especially bentley, jesus is my boyfriend, and bellevue, the perfect songs to listen to in the middle of a dark, silent night :bop: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

my dad back in 2011(?) had the demo of blue jeans with the man saying "our father who art in heaven" and that scared the shit out of me, i was only ten and still to this day i feel weird hearing it :thumb3:

SFP2h.gif

24 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I know people have said Bentley already but that song could genuinely be used in a horror movie if Lana wanted it to be. It's not even that it's bad, the harmonies on it alone are just so ominous

& the outro with “uh-huh, I want to die” with the echo-y laughing in the background..

It’s very eerie, but actually one of my favourites too x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'd say Raise Me Up, especially these lyrics:

It’s the voodoo, Mississippi south
Sixty-nine million stars
Birds are flyin’ out of my mouth
Spirits creepin’ in my yard
Hold my head, it’s tiltin’ back
Somethin’ dancin’ me around
Puttin’ crystals on my neck
Liftin’ my feet off the ground
The ground

I love the song but these lyrics are pretty spooky lol