evalionisameme

Lana Sex Work/Stripping?

Just now, NamiraWilhelm said:

If she had actually done sex work she wouldn't glamorise it the way she does, except -maybe- sugar relationships (and the age gap adoration makes sense there too).Β 

Β 

why not? I know sex workers who glamorize it.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

But that doesn’t mean it’s up for debate on a public website

this might sound dumb but if shes cosplayed as a prostitute, and released songs to the PUBLIC about her being one... shouldn't that mean we're allowed to talk about it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I don't think she was a stripper or a prostitute but I think she mainly explored those subjects in her early days as a way to build and create the all american girl vibe she wanted for BTD/Paradise. The all american girl who loves her daddy then goes stripping for his friends at night like at least thats what it seems to me.

Β 

I'm not saying that she actually did that because I really don't believe she ever did, but I think that was the vibe she was going for.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Β 

let's make it clear that 50% of sirens / aka / born to die / paradise is probably fictional - not necessarily that she completely made it up but she definitely exaggerated or downplayed the truth to a point where it's not really true anymore

just like how i doubt she had a boyfriend kill someone and then get put on the death penalty for it, i doubt she was going around bussin it down in the bedroom for coin

she very possibly could've stripped for a time being though and a. good for her and b. is that really any of our business

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

regarding the topic,Β we all know lana is a liar... especially in early songsΒ 

Β 

Thread outlining all of Lana's lies in songs when?Β 

Β 

- Barefoot chickensΒ 

- A marriage that was stopped by groom's motherΒ 

- Buying her truck in the middle of the nightΒ 

- There are no apartment complex's in Malibu named "Mariners Apartment Complex" Β (altho there's a Mariner's Village in Santa Monica I think)Β 

- The crypto boyfriend (?)

- Killing her father/daddy and putting him in the trunkΒ 

- Cooking meth (hopefully?)

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

let's make it clear that 50% of sirens / aka / born to die / paradise is probably fictional - not necessarily that she completely made it up but she definitely exaggerated or downplayed the truth to a point where it's not really true anymore

just like how i doubt she had a boyfriend kill someone and then get put on the death penalty for it, i doubt she was going around bussin it down in the bedroom for coin

she very possibly could've stripped for a time being though and a. good for her and b. is that really any of our business

i feel like, at the beginning of her career when she said β€œall of my music is 100% autobiographical” or whatever that quote was,Β people took it the wrong way. you can make art that is 100% about your life and still use metaphors or references to other things to talk about your actual experiences, that doesn’t mean you’re lying, it just means you’re making art which isn’t always supposed to be taken literally or at face value.Β she used to do that a lot. or she could’ve just been flat out lying she also did used to do that a lot lmao

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

Β 

Β 

- Barefoot chickensΒ 

- There are no apartment complex's in Malibu named "Mariners Apartment Complex" Β (altho there's a Mariner's Village in Santa Monica I think)Β 

-in the back doing crack drinking p-p-pepsi

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Β 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i feel like, at the beginning of her career when she said β€œall of my music is 100% autobiographical” or whatever that quote was,Β people took it the wrong way. you can make art that is 100% about your life and still use metaphors or references to other things to talk about your actual experiences, that doesn’t mean you’re lying, it just means you’re making art which isn’t always supposed to be taken literally or at face value.Β she used to do that a lot. or she could’ve just been flat out lying she also did used to do that a lot lmao

for all we know the "go go dancer" thing could just be a metaphor for working hard enough to sell yourself - we do know that she actually worked as a waitress after graduating high school and there was also the trailer park period... like how did she make money when she was still a struggling musician

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

Β 

Β 

- Barefoot chickensΒ 

Β 

LMaooo! Lana allegedly would have ENDED Walter White'sΒ careerΒ  before he self didΒ 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Β 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsΒ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Β 

in actuality she was drinking coke and eating pop rocks.Β 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

just like elaborating on this, it’s not like she sat down to writeΒ songs with the intention of telling a fictitious story about how her boyfriend killed somebody and got put on death row. she sat down to write a song about the emotions that a real situation (that’s not that lol) made her feel, and that extended metaphor is how she expressed those feelings. doesn’t mean she was lying orΒ not writing autobiographically

48 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

If she had actually done sex work she wouldn't glamorise it the way she does, except -maybe- sugar relationships (and the age gap adoration makes sense there too).Β 

You're confusing sex work with sex trafficking, belovedΒ 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

for all we know the "go go dancer" thing could just be a metaphor for working hard enough to sell yourself - we do know that she actually worked as a waitress after graduating high school and there was also the trailer park period... like how did she make money when she was still a struggling musician

not sure how reliable Princess Superstar is but in that Patreon podcast she did about Lana, she said that Lana took out a loan to make all of the music she did at that time, and then she paid it off after BTD. not our business though just thought it was interestingΒ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY0u5XxU1MJjBW26QYikK

Β 

Love her. Personally, i think the lyrics are a fantasy, like a play on archetypes or something. But it doesnt make anyΒ differenceΒ to me either wayΒ :fabcat:

(Not sure if in the QFTC videos she mentioned dancing for money irl or just in Tropico)

14 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

-I drop it like its hot on the pole, on the poleΒ shining in the club, neon glow neon glow

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,Β Β je sais que tu m'aimes aussiΒ ~