Sign in to follow this  
rancidgirl

Unknown Artists

ok sooo i was on lostmyspace.com looking for music and i found this artist i kinda liked and i looked them up but i couldn't find them! so i dedicate this thread to people who have good songs but the artist is unknown or can't be found online, this thread could also be like a "help me find this artist" thread too!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

im probably not gonna get a response but does anyone know who kasey kasey is? shes some really good y2k artist my friend found on lostmyspace.. the only thing we could find of her is a lastfm page but thats it her music is soooo good 

and i don't seem to mind

please this reminds me of a really great swedish(??????) dream pop album/song I found from like the 2000s (90s?) that I had on my old old laptop and the computer DIED and I’ve never been able to find it again

all I remember is that the song is some type of European language, female singer, maaaybe blonde? And I think the artwork had white & pastel blue and pink colours on it. :bebe:

im never going to hear that song again omfg

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I would give an organ or 2 if it meant I could know the real singer behind this fake Sky Ferreira leak

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

there's this japanese singer that did this indie jazzy stuff and her name is emi necozawa and she released a few albums in the late 90's and she just kind of disappeared from the face of the earth after that like i have no idea where she went

and i had to HUNT DOWN the albums like i was an inch away from being on the dark web

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

when i was 11 i once watched this speedpaint with this song that i really liked but i never could figure out what it was called or who it was by, a little while ago i really tried to figure out what that song was, because i remember a few lyrics, but unfortunately, i didn't find anything

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

camila cabello :ma:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

im probably not gonna get a response but does anyone know who kasey kasey is? shes some really good y2k artist my friend found on lostmyspace.. the only thing we could find of her is a lastfm page but thats it her music is soooo good 

oh wow i didnt expect yall to use this thread but i found out who she was thanks to the help from oomfs <3

and i don't seem to mind

does anyone else here know about the unknown japanese akiba tapes... they are soooo good

and i don't seem to mind