Sign in to follow this  
SalvaWHORE

2 FEMALE STUDENTS GOT GANG-R*PED BY 12 SOLDIERS WHEN ATTENDING THE MILITARY COURSE IN VIETNAM

...and now these motherfuckers who are in charge are covering this up.

please retweet and get this shit trending guys. THIS IS HORRIFYING, there's even a fucking video where u can hear the victim screaming.

https://twitter.com/bottlecapisnugu/status/1613214394170896384?s=46&t=6FJi_MiGvm9E1oc9_-p9-Q

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

There are so many threads about this I AM FEELING SICK IN MY STOMACH.

https://twitter.com/mncgrt_/status/1613201370554982401?s=46&t=hSAfzBs1HReM0SeIqHTf0g

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

The victim is now d*ad, she committed s*icide right after this horrifying shit happened. (She threw herself off from the balcony of the school dorm in military course area)

She screamed but no one helped her, and in the video, you can even hear the rapist shouted "spread your fucking legs" - which traumatized the girl whos filming the incident, as she was sobbing "I wanna go home...".There's also another video where you can see her c*rpse laying on the ground and these mother fuckers are literally CLEANING everything as if nothing happened - like a fucking dystopian movie.

The other girl is in coma, she's still alive but i heard that half of her body is disabled now, i dont think she can even walk again.

And now the principal & the authorities are trying to cover up this mess. 

updated: they forced the girl who was filming the video to make a post stated "there was nothing happened - it was just the girls fighting over stolen money in the dorm" BUT WE CALL B.S BECAUSE THERE ARE FUCKING VIDEOS AND BUNCH OF RECEIPTS WE CANT LET THEM GET AWAY