meadowingenue

DragonSlayer Unreleased

2 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Did you make this? Never thought I would witness a Shrek X Lana crossover. I love the portraits being shown at "her reputation is widely known", along with the green eyes shot. Is Fiona THEEE Dragonslayer? :beyonce:

Yesss I did make it thank uuuu ❤️She is definitely THE DragonSlayer 

2 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Honeymoun tweeted about this I love it

Thank uuu 😭❤️

22 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

This ate I unironically got chills my first time watching

Queen Mariah 😍

I got chills just making it tbh.

24 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

A slay(ed dragon) I fear  :true:

NO AND UR RIGHT

28 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

this eats tbh :cryney2:

It literally makes me sob

(Commenting again indeed) So when I listen to Dragonslayer, a whole scene plays so vividly in my head of a princess who is the maiden as well as the warrior, wise witch, siren and the goddess. All of these archetypes in fantasy and medieval literature/media. I imagined the whole song like the animated titles/intro of a TV show, with a little bit of theatre play style. 

How did i not realise almost the exact same thing already existed in Shrek!? :eartha:

48 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

(Commenting again indeed) So when I listen to Dragonslayer, a whole scene plays so vividly in my head of a princess who is the maiden as well as the warrior, wise witch, siren and the goddess. All of these archetypes in fantasy and medieval literature/media. I imagined the whole song like the animated titles/intro of a TV show, with a little bit of theatre play style. 

How did i not realise almost the exact same thing already existed in Shrek!? :eartha:

Hahaha no same tho!!! But as I kept listening to it again and again I was like “this song reminds me so much of Shrek??” … I thought someone had already done it but as soon as I checked no one had done it, I started editing 😭IT NEEDED TO BE MADE