palemoonbaby

Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at reddit

34 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

michelin star buffet

ย 

accidental oxymoron.ย 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

r/lanadelrey was fun like 3-4 years ago, now it's kinda braindead, just an extension of stan Twitter.ย :delish:

18 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

as somebody who's a fan of alice in chains... my brain can't process what a "collab" with layne staley would be like

ย 

also something like that would beย very disrespectful, like the aaliyah "collab" with the weeknd, it wouldn't even make sense considering that layne staley wouldn't know who lana is at all anyway (he died when she was 17)

I think some of you are overthinking this, they mean if theyโ€™re alive lmaoย 

ATRL is nothing compared to how cringe Reddit stans are. Thanks for making this threadย :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

24 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

as somebody who's a fan of alice in chains... my brain can't process what a "collab" with layne staley would be like

ย 

also something like that would beย very disrespectful, like the aaliyah "collab" with the weeknd, it wouldn't even make sense considering that layne staley wouldn't know who lana is at all anyway (he died when she was 17)

I am a huge fan of Alice in Chains too, and totally see where youโ€™re coming from (because I think posthumous collabs are distasteful as well) โ€” but I think when people ask these questions, itโ€™s more like a hypothetical/dream/fantasy thing. Like Lana has expressed in some early interviews that she would have loved toย collaborateย with Elvis, but I think that just means in an alternate reality where they did actually overlap and saying thatย is rather a stand-in for how much she admires him. Of course, it seems futile to ask this question when itโ€™s not even possible, but I guess people just like to considerย these very distant abstractions lol.ย 

Just now, Fingertips said:

ATRL is nothing compared to how cringe Reddit stans are. Thanks for making this threadย :eartha2:

They have constant battles on women based on chartsโ€ฆ.theyโ€™re pretty cringe.ย 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

you can find a lot of content for this thread by sorting r/lanadelrey by controversial postsย :rip:

ย 

this one isnโ€™t funny though itโ€™s just weird and creepy and grossย 8-A5767-A5-8-BBD-423-A-A0-F8-E2-C545-C0-

I mean itโ€™s just TMI like good for you I guessโ€ฆ.

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

They have constant battles on women based on chartsโ€ฆ.theyโ€™re pretty cringe.ย 

People on here do the same. What's your point?ย :scoff:

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

Just now, Fingertips said:

People on here do the same. What's your point?ย :scoff:

how do i rt a lanaboards post

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

you can find a lot of content for this thread by sorting r/lanadelrey by controversial postsย :rip:

ย 

this one isnโ€™t funny though itโ€™s just weird and creepy and grossย 8-A5767-A5-8-BBD-423-A-A0-F8-E2-C545-C0-

sounds like @Semafori

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

ย 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

We donโ€™t compare on charts really tbh, itโ€™s not commonย 

Idk, people having meltdowns on here about Miley, Kali, Chlรถe and other women "daring" to release during the same month as Lana seems pretty comparative to meย :lolliney:

ย 

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Idk, people having meltdowns on here about Miley, Kali, Chlรถe and other women "daring" to release during the same month as Lana seems pretty comparative to meย :lolliney:

They make whole threads about thisย :rip:

There are like 2 or 3 loud minorities doing this for like a couple of postsย a time on here-not the same thing!