palemoonbaby

Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at reddit

The Lana subreddit kind of gives me vibes they are all like 12 year oldsโ€ฆthe โ€˜I luv Larnaย Del RAYโ€™s music xxโ€™ ย Something going on over thereโ€ฆlike theyโ€™reย been eating lead paint.ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

The Lana subreddit kind of gives me vibes they are all like 12 year oldsโ€ฆthe โ€˜I luv Larnaย Del RAYโ€™s music xxโ€™ ย Something going on over thereโ€ฆlike theyโ€™e been eating lead paint.ย 

Definitely Instagram textposts in 2015 vibesย 

02b90f78b9c15ad5f1c8836400bd44f9--text-p

giphy.gifย 

forum wars we love to see it

0KmyjZ4.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

1 hour ago, Escapism said:

after going through this thread i finally realize there is far more to be feared than the tiktok lana stans in this fandom

ย 

hhWB6T9.jpg

ย 

ย 

going back to this because @past the bushesย reminded me of it... i actually think it's pretty weird/disrespectful to randomly call a woman a "whore" or a similar term... even if they're just trying to be edgy or whatever... i just think it's a little gross

ย 

not to mention the sexual comment in the middle of the post that makes my skin crawl :awkney:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterestย Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

12 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The Lana subreddit kind of gives me vibes they are all like 12 year oldsโ€ฆthe โ€˜I luv Larnaย Del RAYโ€™s music xxโ€™ ย Something going on over thereโ€ฆlike theyโ€™reย been eating lead paint.ย 

I remember there was a poll asking peopleโ€™s age and the options were like:

ย 

13-16

17-19

20-22

22-24

24-26

27 and aboveย 

ย 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

so are we going to organize a riot and take control over the subreddit so it won't be that... you knowย :headache:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

ย