palemoonbaby

Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at reddit

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I hope "time" is a typo for something

ZDhN0Tx.png

the thing is that we're not all veterans :hillary:

i'd argue there's more post-BTD fans here than who became fans around the same time (and like 5 fans who became before)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, ImenaOphelia said:

we made bitches mad omg

Screenshot-2023-01-25-19-46-36-870-edit-

Lb vs reddit

clash of two titans :eartha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

What do you guys think of LanaCord? I joined after I found the subreddit. Lots of info on there, especially now that I’ve been trying to get social with other fans. But yeah general chat always seems like a bunch of teenagers and low 20s. And I am SO annoyed with the word “mother” I like the idea/concept. But people seem to always say it whenever anything good happens. Which I am Gen Z lol but I can’t do conversations with ppl my own age. I’m like “Gen Z, get off my lawn!” So not really possible lol. I’m so high, I’m sorry lol. 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

18 hours ago, yyxy said:

Ever since SOTB was released, people starting to associate Taylor and Lana every single time. Another reason why I wished that song didn’t exist.

Me too. I am the furthest thing from a Swiftie, not a fan of hers at all. It seems like a ton of people are opposite. 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

1 hour ago, LanaNirvana said:

What do you guys think of LanaCord? I joined after I found the subreddit. Lots of info on there, especially now that I’ve been trying to get social with other fans. But yeah general chat always seems like a bunch of teenagers and low 20s. And I am SO annoyed with the word “mother” I like the idea/concept. But people seem to always say it whenever anything good happens. Which I am Gen Z lol but I can’t do conversations with ppl my own age. I’m like “Gen Z, get off my lawn!” So not really possible lol. I’m so high, I’m sorry lol. 

"mother" is going to get as overused to the point where it becomes obnoxious as hell (same with "bestie" but that was always obnoxious honestly)

i'm gen-z too and i feel the same way lol

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, LanaNirvana said:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

"mother" is going to get as overused to the point where it becomes obnoxious as hell (same with "bestie" but that was always obnoxious)

:bebe::hillary::xgiggle::uncomfortable::madge:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

57 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

thinking about when lana used to call us her kids because we called her mom :trisha:

For real? Like at shows or social media or anything else

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

I joined the subreddit a year ago and it was honestly pretty normal at the time. There were a lot of posts about lyrical & music analysis and stuff like that, but now it’s just been completely overrun by the tiktok hype over Lana

I’m so sick of seeing all the posts written in that horrible chronically online Gen Z lexicon (I am Gen Z, js. But it’s a very specific style of speech that irritates me on such a deep level)

I’m on a tangent now but “mother”/“we’re being fed”/“we’re eating good”: STOP

Oh and the sun is also full of straight male fan who sexualise Lana so blatantly and unashamedly. The boob photos were a good example of this; those mfs were losing their minds because they’re presumably unable to grasp the concept of nudity as art

25 minutes ago, paris texas said:

ok i'm very quick to shit on my own generation but "mother" is kinda fun :xgiggle:

i briefly debated on changing my username to that at one point nnñ

I think its overused, but for Lana its the only appropriate title like she exudes motherly energy 

3 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

everywhere circa 2016-2018 lol it’s even in the LFL album trailer, “what shall i cook up for the kids today”

Aw that’s cool. Missed it somehow

3 hours ago, paris texas said:

ok i'm very quick to shit on my own generation but "mother" is kinda fun :xgiggle:

i briefly debated on changing my username to that at one point nnñ

Ha I do this too, like “Kids these days! Oh wait (I’m 18+, not a minor) p” but yeah it is super cringey and absolutely precious and cute and comforting really.  IRL if I had to choose “mom” it’s gonna be always Lana. Lana and others. Now that I’m thinking about it Lana and many other artists and musicians did “raise” me a lot. Kurt Cobain is my bestest friend. Gotta think more but Leonard Cohen could be my dad. 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON