palemoonbaby

Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at reddit

11 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

omg the true lana subreddit is r/redscarepod

I stumbled onto that and actually was laughing at a few of the posts, they may have been posted ironically, or to critique, but it got a laugh out of me anyways :ma:

Spoiler

Not that I'm the arbitrator of comedy, but you get what I'm getting at

17 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

first thing I see when I open reddit... I think they're trolling, but at least try to make it funny 

As much fun as it is to dunk on reddit for its sexism and all around grossness (and believe me, that is fun), there are numerous posts in the lyric thread here, for the latest single, speculating on which body parts Lana is writing about wanting to be 'opened up', that are even more gross.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

2 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

As much fun as it is to dunk on reddit for its sexism and all around grossness (and believe me, that is fun), there are numerous posts in the lyric thread here, for the latest single, speculating on which body parts Lana is writing about wanting to be 'opened up', that are even more gross.

wtf… that’s the nastiest reddit post ever why would anyone even think that

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 hours ago, longtimeman said:

Idk why I keep letting people gross me out even more everyday. 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

2 hours ago, longtimeman said:

People keep saying this but there’s a lyric that says “fuck me to death” alongside the open me up- if you can pinpoint the individuals describing in depth a body part okay sure.Otherwise this is an unnecessary drag and fake woke :rip:

14 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

People keep saying this but there’s a lyric that says “fuck me to death” alongside the open me up- if you can pinpoint the individuals describing in depth a body part okay sure.Otherwise this is an unnecessary drag and fake woke :rip:

I'm not sure how I'm dragging  you when I didn't mention your name, and didn't even have you in mind.

Spoiler

As for fake woke ... well, whatever. I'm hardly woke by most people's standards at all, but the fact you're using the phrase at all means a lot.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

11 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I'm not sure how I'm dragging  you when I didn't mention your name, and didn't even have you in mind.

Hide contents

As for fake woke ... well, whatever. I'm hardly woke by most people's standards at all, but the fact you're using the phrase at all means a lot.

I didn’t say you were dragging me, there’s just so many anonymous posts lately where members make little comments about other people lol. Its cool, we all have opinions.

21 hours ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

i find it funny, their generalized favorite album is NFR, and LB’s collectively generalized is HM.. it says enough. just locals vs deeper stans:oic2:

HM is our fave album?!? 
didn’t know that…  

reading some of the Reddit reposts that some brought here and yeah, LB might be crazy at times, but it doesn’t even compare :thumb3:

47 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

HM is our fave album?!? 
didn’t know that…  

reading some of the Reddit reposts that some brought here and yeah, LB might be crazy at times, but it doesn’t even compare :thumb3:

well.. it’s not mine.. but as a collective in the forum if you say anything negative about HM you’ll get scalped:fabcat:

18 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

what is with that subreddit and sexualizing/objectifying the shit out of her? it's so gross

baby that’s reddit in general. search up any female celebrity’s name and only nsfw posts will pop up. i literally just searched “madison beer” one time and there were multiple posts of her and other girls with the caption “what would you do to each of these girls” like ?????. the same happened for olivia rodrigo, taylor swift, even candace owens…like damn i literally could not search up any woman’s name without weird shit popping up. 

also i think the olivia rodrigo subreddit to post pics and thirst over her has more followers than the normal one to talk about her music :rip:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

6 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

baby that’s reddit in general. search up any female celebrity’s name and only nsfw posts will pop up. i literally just searched “madison beer” one time and there were multiple posts of her and other girls with the caption “what would you do to each of these girls” like ?????. the same happened for olivia rodrigo, taylor swift, even candace owens…like damn i literally could not search up any woman’s name without weird shit popping up. 

also i think the olivia rodrigo subreddit to post pics and thirst over her has more followers than the normal one to talk about her music :rip:

oh, i know, there's even a subreddit dedicated to taylor swift's armpits :awkney:

11 hours ago, longtimeman said:

i think it's good that we're starting to have these conversations, though, and perhaps that could spark some change here as well, because there's definitely people here for sexualize her, i'm happy to see it being called-out, now, lately there's been some weird comments being made, especially regarding the recent photoshoot, of course, the new photoshoot is very sensuous and shows her body, some people cross the line between complimenting her or being happy for her, and talking about things they want to do to her, which is really weird

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

to be fair, they were here before this post.. but this website was supposed to be a safe space:crossed:

someone snitched and brought them here cause the amount of unbearable newbies on here is… well unbearable :eartha2:

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

IMG_6911.png?width=449&height=585

IMG_6912.png

They're becoming self aware

Good for them. Also let's tell them playing dangerous is on the set list for Brazil in may and see the interactions roll in :ma:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm