palemoonbaby

Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at reddit

On 1/24/2023 at 8:58 PM, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

IMG_2998.png

YALL this one 😭she literally says what topanga is in the same line

oh my god im giggling, apparently reading is literally some witchcraft shit for them

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

11 hours ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

the fact that this is all because of one user has me screaming

Bro literally called himself the queen of the Lana subreddit :awkney: 

But they also banned him so what was the point of this rule change lmao

On 2/13/2023 at 4:25 PM, TropicoKitten said:
  Hide contents

B7t9YZy_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Not necessarily cringe (?) but this felt like the best thread to put this in. I can’t say I blame people for reacting this way (If you need context, Judah Smith and churchome don’t support gay rights) You have to remember that churchome is a celebrity endorsed church. Tons of celebrities attend it and I highly doubt most of them actually agree with ALL of the beliefs that the church has. One of the things Judah has talked about being against is lust. He’s talked about how masturbation and sex outside of marriage is wrong. And guess who’s sung about mastrubation and sex outside of marriage? Miss Del Rey, herself. My point is, a LOT of churches are against gay rights (even when they try to cover it up by saying that they simply don’t agree with the lifestyle). And being a celebrity, you’ll definitely attract attention by walking into a regular old church. Celebrities attend these types of churches because it gives them the option to attend without sticking out. Besides, you can go to church and not agree with everything that the church has to offer. We know Lana loves her gay fans and I think people are looking too deep into her attendance. Besides, most celebrity churches are just a breeding ground for “inspirational” life stories and don’t have strict laws for what is discussed and preached

Reveal hidden contents

I’m sorry for the mini essay, that post was just bothering me. I hope my reasoning made sense:air2:

Wait correct me if I’m wrong but is that why she’s laughing throughout it? Because she really doesn’t agree with his sermon? Or am I just reading too much into it?

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

On 3/17/2023 at 5:16 AM, lanascarlitos said:

Wait correct me if I’m wrong but is that why she’s laughing throughout it? Because she really doesn’t agree with his sermon? Or am I just reading too much into it?

I have no idea tbh. Cause she’s laughing at it in certain parts but then she’s saying “yeah yeah” as if she’s agreeing with it so who knows

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why did you have to share this😭

ive been suffering in silence for too long i’m afraid :bebe: pls don’t even pay it a visit just know it exists and it’s horrendous and disgusting

8 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

this is giving "world news: blackoutzone arrested"

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

On 3/17/2023 at 9:16 AM, lanascarlitos said:

I see this interpretation a lot and I don’t think it’s right - obviously I’m not Lana but how I think it was meant to come across was this:

Lana is clearly digging at Sean making her a side piece in their relationship. Hence the commentary on lust. I believe Lana agrees with the sermon - or, agrees with what her interpretation of the sermon is - but finds the execution funny. Such as ‘Rhino designer’, Judah’s delivery is intentionally comical to strengthen his point. I don’t think she is laughing at Judah, I think she is laughing with him because his speech is clearly satire and comedic at parts. 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost