Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

the collapse when Lana locks herself in her dressing room and Ben and Ed have to tear the door down and drag her on stage

And she starts throwing plates at them

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

5 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

h7TXH0.jpg
So many people have been saying this is true, I know it’s not confirmed yet, but do we think it’s real ?

Norberto is really reliable. He told us about her show at planeta terra and lollapalooza waaaay before she was confirmed 

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Does anyone know how much tickets to this festival usually cost?

I'm probably not gonna go all the way to Brazil but....just curious :brows:

750 reais. It’s like 175 us dollars

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

Norberto is really reliable. He told us about her show at planeta terra and lollapalooza waaaay before she was confirmed 

750 reais. It’s like 175 us dollars

that's it i'm going to brazil i'm excited 

i dont think i can go to brazil if that happens but OH MY GOD

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Lol. The journalist probably saw us talking about how Lana will never tour again and said lemme manifest real quick. :oic2:

Buuuuut I would obviously love for this to be true! Her shows in Brazil always have the best energy :illumilana2: and it’ll be amazing to see her hit the stage for her own show again, for the first time in over 3 years! 

28 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Lol. The journalist probably saw us talking about how Lana will never tour again and said lemme manifest real quick. :oic2:

Buuuuut I would obviously love for this to be true! Her shows in Brazil always have the best energy :illumilana2: and it’ll be amazing to see her hit the stage for her own show again, for the first time in over 3 years! 

I'm quoting you but I'm saying this to everyone: I know how most of you are skeptical, but no he didn't. he wouldn't be saying this if he only saw a few stans talking about how lana would never tour again

that's exactly his thing and why he's known for here. he announces shows before even the label, managers and artists themselves announces

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg