Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

It seems that she will be doing both locations, so I also made a thread for the Sāo Paulo date and will keep this one for Rio :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Who's going with me!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

All the haters that said Lana will never tour again are real quiet now:heart:

and the ones who doubted josé norberto's power :oop2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

God I really hope she does some other shows as well in the states and other places so everyone gets a chance to see her. I know I am far too broke to travel to brazil :crying2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

she's performing on my birthday omg 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I'm already dying from anxiety thinking I won't be able to buy the ticket omfg I just can't miss it this time around I already suffered enough for not being able to attend her 2 previous concerts here :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

omg this is so exciting!! :oprah4:

I wanna go so badly but it would cost me a lot to travel to Brazil :eartha2: maybe if I can find a cheaper travel option but I hope she really does do a world tour and this is just the beginning of it!!

13 minutes ago, taco truck said:

All the haters that said Lana will never tour again are real quiet now:heart:

probably because they didn't see this thread :xgiggle:

super happy she's performing a festival but i feel like everyone is getting their hopes up for something that is unrealistic - NOT impossible, but unrealistic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

26 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Can’t wait to see what her setlist looks like:brows:

lol after NFR tour i'm a little scared BUT hopefully all this time off will invigorate her desire to change it up and perform the new record/COCC/BB tracks (and all the NFR songs we never got to hear live on their tour :rollin:)

aOaIzH2.gif

17 minutes ago, paris texas said:

probably because they didn't see this thread :xgiggle:

super happy she's performing a festival but i feel like everyone is getting their hopes up for something that is unrealistic - NOT impossible, but unrealistic

a summer festival tour is very realistic.. it would be very good to promote her album and i don't see lana releasing another album next year and i think her record label might required her to perform at least ONCE especially since COVID fucked her last tour