Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

I’m glad the Brazilian stans finally get to receive and tbh I think this is a really good sign she’s gonna tour elsewhere after the festival so I’d hang tight before making any travel plans (and also reducing the chances of local fans getting tickets!) Chances are she’ll announce something bigger down the road and she’ll visit a city near you! :kiss2:

11 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m glad the Brazilian stans finally get to receive and tbh I think this is a really good sign she’s gonna tour elsewhere after the festival so I’d hang tight before making any travel plans (and also reducing the chances of local fans getting tickets!) Chances are she’ll announce something bigger down the road and she’ll visit a city near you! :kiss2:

I think you're probably right! and even just seeing the videos of her performing live again will be great :true:

Even though it may not be entirely reliable, I'm gonna hold onto that deuxmoi blind that said she was looking at tour dates for end of 2023/early 2024 :creepna3:

Just now, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

wanting needing waiting yearning burning and praying for her to announce a solo show :pray2: going to a festival is actually my nightmare

honestly think she'll do a few summer fest dates as warm ups for a bigger fall tour :agree:

aOaIzH2.gif

HELLO RIO, its been a while hun? ~byron starts to play the piano with the chords of living legend~ the chorus starts screaming WHYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWYWYHWHYYYYYYYYY

Lana Del Rey On Stage GIFs | Tenor

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

:icant:i’m so happy for all of the fans that live in brazil but i really hope she goes on tour 🤞😭

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 hours ago, Nejoud said:

where can i get tickets to the festival? im willing to spend $1000 to see her live for first time in years

The way that I’m insane enough to also spend this kinda money to see her :icant:

Its really hard to get VISA of Brazil from my country! But guess what! I will try to get the visa and plane ticket for this show. May I know when the tickets will be online for MITA festival? Any idea how much time will Lana perform? I need the details. 

The lineup has been released! She’ll be performing in Rio on the 27th x

F291-B492-741-B-47-B9-A0-AD-962-C17-B9147-C 27-F1-ED93-BE24-491-B-8-FBC-3-DE0-B9-B00775

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS