Elle

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ MITA Festival - May 27th, 2023

My house's near the Anhangabaú Stage and it's a new place. This week I'll be passing over there to take some pictures bc some people were asking me for that

22 minutes ago, abidhasan112 said:

Any idea where can I buy ticket? Also which will be more happening you guys thinking? 27th May one or 3rd June one?

if I were you i'd go to the 27th of May performance. 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

4 minutes ago, unit117 said:

is anyone else wanna go?? im looking for someone to go with me and figure out how to buy tickets! im flying from boston

I will fly from Bangladesh. I'm goin Thailand on 16th February. After coming from Thailand, I will have to process the Brazil Visa. I will purchase the ticket this Wednesday. But I'm confused which wil be the perfect ticket? I mean which will be the front row? Its my dream! And I want to spend $1000 for that no matter what!

Ticket link: https://www.eventim.com.br/campaign/mitafestival

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Omg May 27th is literally my birthday :defeated:

that's the best birthday present ever!!! even if you can't see her live you can still watch it after on youtube :)

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I've been thinking this could be a good/realistic setlist for a festival show, more than for an actual album tour :bebe: 

I hope she doesn't reuse the same old setlist and only changes a few songs for the DYKTTATUOB ones :bebe:

Spoiler

01. Chemtrails Over the Country Club (Shortened)

02. Watercolor Eyes 

03. Let Me Love You Like a Woman 

04. Mariners Apartment Complex (Shortened)

05. Ultraviolence 

06. Video Games

07. Born to Die

08. High By The Beach

09. American Whore (Shortened)

10. Ride (Shortened)

11. Lust for Life 

12. There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd 

13. Doin' Time

14. Thunder 

15. Summertime Sadness (Shortened)

16. Venice Bitch (Shortened)

17. Taco Truck

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 hours ago, abidhasan112 said:

I will fly from Bangladesh. I'm goin Thailand on 16th February. After coming from Thailand, I will have to process the Brazil Visa. I will purchase the ticket this Wednesday. But I'm confused which wil be the perfect ticket? I mean which will be the front row? Its my dream! And I want to spend $1000 for that no matter what!

Hey, i have a brasilian lana group on telegram. form what ive heard, tickets are general admission(its a whole crowd, if you go early you will get closer to the stage). do you have telegram? my usernmae on telegram is weyesblood, add me and i can add you to the group

6 minutes ago, unit117 said:

Hey, i have a brasilian lana group on telegram. form what ive heard, tickets are general admission(its a whole crowd, if you go early you will get closer to the stage). do you have telegram? my usernmae on telegram is weyesblood, add me and i can add you to the group

Thanks! Added you: supermario8bit

2 hours ago, abidhasan112 said:

i think i will get the premium inteira lote1. also lote 1 and 2 have differnece, only price. also what they told me

aRiXgoh.png

wow flo AND lana im crying

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

do you guys think there will be somewhere to buy these tickets resale closer to the day of? or is there a low chance of that happening and i should buy when they go on sale.. also what is each ticket tier? there's no english translation on the site